21

Oh, fuck

Oh, fuck. This feeling again. Don't tell me I woke up after 30 fucking years?

Wake up.

Wake up.

Wake up.

"Wake up!" Scared, I held my heaving chest. I felt my chapped lips have just worn down some of its skin from my scream.

"Hey." I felt a hand encircled my arm. My bestfriend.

"Tell me I didn't sleep for another months?" I asked, exasperated by the thought.

She gave out a soft chuckle and that makes me relieved, "It's been five hours of sleep."

Phew, "Bail me out. I don't want to be here." I said while my eyes travelled around the room. It wasn't that crowded like earlier.

Nayeon said my parents left already since they need to catch their flight. They were here for a month to look after me.

Jihyo took her leave as someone called her from her office.

Dahyun is here, right leg was up by the arm rest of the couch, dozing off.

And Mina, who claims to be my girlfriend. In deep slumber, her face says she's having a nightmare; eyebrows furrowed and her mouth slightly apart.

"The doctor still needs to run some tests, but your bones are all healed up since you were in a coma for about six months now." Nayeon caught my attention before I could space out with the thin air because of my forgotten lover.

"That's horrifying."

"I know."

"Say, Nayeon." She looks at me concerned, "Is Mina, really my girlfriend?" 

"I'm afraid to say it, your head might hurt again."

"I was more scared that I was sleeping beauty for six months." I said and she chuckled from my gag.

"You're still the same aren't you?"

"I am. Why would I change?"

"Well, Chaeyoung." She glanced by the person resting from the couch, "Mina is a big part of you when the accident happened and yes, she's really your girlfriend."

I twitched my lip contemplating, I decided to take another peep at the girl. She's actually beautiful, looks soft, and innocent. I highly doubt that she likes me back, because if I'm being honest, she's out of my league.

"I don't really think she is? Is it a one sided relationship?"

She laughed at me but it wasn't really funny to me now, "No. You both stick like a gum."

"Funny." I mumbled, there's nothing from me that feels like we stick like a gum.

The doctor came in after our conversation. Everyone have suddenly woke up from the sound of the door, wheel chair coming in and from the clanking heels.