I

~Marcy

IF YOU THINK; EVEN FOR A SECOND, that there isn't a flip-side to anything...anything at all; You're dead wrong. My name Is Marceline, Azeroth StarMorning, and I'm from realm 2.7

In my world I was an angel, but was banished to rule hell by my Mother omniscient, or as you'd probably know her- ishtar.

I ran hell, or at least I did until I escaped, and went on vacation. Yada yada, When I did I fell in love with a humans person named Mazikeen, and we had a beautiful little child named marigold.

Before you ask -or even if you didn't ask I'm still going to tell you- Yes I was indeed truly happy. I had everything I thought I had ever wanted... well up until everything got ripped away from me. My dearest mother, sent me back to hell, not to mention, she demolished half my dimension.

I escaped through a black hole, which torn through the base of hell, ending up in realm 1.1
Which of course is the realm I currently live in, and have lived in for, about 8 years now.

However 7 of them, I've spent searching for a way to replenish my realm I chose to give up on that. I miss my life and the way things used to be, but I've gotten used to the fact that I can't fix damage, that has already been done.

I know....you're probably wondering, where the hell is Lucifer morningstar? This is supposed to be A Lucifer Fanfic?? Yeah yeah yeah, we'll get to that. But right now, I've got a problem.

I'm alone. in a world With no real friends or family. I'm alone...in a world With no Real Happiness.

I'm alone in a world, where I literally don't exist...well I'm not supposed to exist anyhow.

but...why do I? How could I have survived? I'd say it was one of the perks of being immortal, but that's just not the case...I don't even know if someone whose immortal could've survived something like that.

I used to hate who I am. I was considered evil in my realm, people assumed that I was evil just because I was the devil which...eventually I allowed myself to believe.

Until, of course something happened in my life.

something that involved losing the only thing I ever cared about, as you already know..I lost my family.

And of course the rest of my Deminsion.

Adios realm 2.7....Rest in pieces...you will forever be missed...especially my sweet little marigold.

So Believe me when I say there's a flip side, to everything. More specifically this realm; keep in mind that although my realm was destroyed this one has yet to be depleted. Not only is this realm still in one piece but here I'm not even considered the devil. And That; my fellow viewers is where Mr. Antichrist comes in....Lucifer bloody morningstar!

He Was the one to rule hell here. Up until he escaped, allowing Millions of demons to follow and pollute the earth with evidence of our existence...but of course; He just had to give away mine!!! To whom you'd ask?? To a bloody Cult!! No one knows who they are, or what they are...accept me.

I just call them 'The men in white'
Why??...well- cause they wear white suits...and their skintone is just too pale. it's absolutely obsurd. Who in mom's name would waste such sleek nice clothing on such a Grim hue of skin??

...anyways After I made it to this realm, these people started stalking me, which they probably would've never actually figured anything out if it weren't for the sudden appearance of
Mr. Anti-Christ also known as Lucifer Morningstar.

This lead them to discover my existence....yes. the one And only Marceline StarMorning.

But in case you haven't noticed, This isn't your average, 'gun toting, brief-case handeling' kind of cult, I'm talking, 'guys who know exactly what their doing and Have decided to proceed in doing so anyway, just because they're so hard headed'-
kind of cult.