A/N

●○●

Just letting you guys know! I've made more than just 1 Lucifer fanfic!! Go check them out if you, love Lucifer fanfics!! #savelucifer

●○●

Lucifer: a fallen mystery•By:KrazyGhostwriter •Available now•~prologue~

By:KrazyGhostwriter

Available now

~prologue~

on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capability to kill him.
and maze is no where To be found.

a mystery girl Swoops in like a dark night, and Kills The threat instantly, with An iron claw.
although Lucifer Was shot: The mystery girl manages to pull the bullet out, and Magically heal a wound that no human on earth could ever have the power to.

When the girl disapears she leaves Lucifer, extremely puzzled. This girl saved his life and he didn't even know her. She didn't have to do this, yet did; and lucifer can't help, but wonder why?
Lucifer realisis there's only one thing left to Do.

find the mystery girl, and give her what he Owes to her.

"sometimes, people don't wanna be found."

what will Happen when Lucifer discovers this girl, and develops insane feelings for her? will Chloe be able to look at him the same?
secrets have yet to be unveiled
follow the mystery girl, and view the World of Lucifer Morningstar with a new set of eyes!

○●○

Lucifer: To be a human •By: KrazyGhostwriter •Available now •~Prologue~

By: KrazyGhostwriter

Available now

~Prologue~

I was cast out of heaven, for controlling the minds of billions of angels, leading them to plummet to the earth, for disobeying the command of the lord.

All I wanted, was to prove that I could be stronger than both demons, and angels combined.

When I found out I was a Hybrid, The power got to my head, and suddenly I felt like I could take on both worlds. So I was obviously seen as a threat to both realms, so they chucked me down to earth. Cursed to live an eternally- walking amongst the earth alone, and miserable; and last
But not least...
Stripped me
Of my memories.

I've realised now that I don't need them anymore.

I'm fine just where I am.

Being human.

In which an angel is cast out of heaven, right in the center of LA.
She's found By none other than
Lucifer Morningstar, and is Brought back To is home where He treated her, and explains what she is, and how she got here in the first place.

Once she figures out what she is, she comes to the conclusion that she doesn't want to be, an angel.

How will she survive, like this?

●○●

Lucifer: hounded •By: KrazyGhostwriter •Coming soon •~Prologue~

Lucifer: hounded

By: KrazyGhostwriter

Coming soon

~Prologue~

There's a new demon In LA, and her name, is Jinni  Abaddon

as Unique she is; she's not exactly Good at the hole 'friendship'

When A cult takes cover In LA
Groups of People Are found dead.

Although this raises red Flags for The LAPD, this Grabs the attention of
Jinni abaddon. One of hells Most sadistic torturers, and the only hellhound to ever Have existed.

Will Chloe Decker and Lucifer join forces with Jinni? And will this turn Jinni into a hero?

One things for certain, This hellhound  may not have a soul but she cares about the lives of innocents and that's something demons Normally aren't very fond of. Jinni will stop at Nothing to protect the Lives of the innocent And Torture those who deserve punishment. Whether The LAPD steps in or not.