III

~Marcy

ONCE AGAIN FOR about the 5th time Today, I strut into the lux; a tight scowl plastered on my face.
Although my expression didn't exactly look like it, I was here on my own time. I did have a few errands to run, but i didn't really care about those. I could always pay some pathetic mortal to do them for me.

Mild glares are shot from me to any man Throwing me cat calls. One even had the nerve to grope my ass.

I gripped onto his wrist bending it back farther and farther until I hear a snap. I smirk and continue on my path, chuckling to myself at the way he squealed.

Seconds after I passed him i snake the shot glass I wound up nipping from his oblivious clutches, up to my mouth, pressing the brim of the shot glass against my Lips.

I down the drink and sat at the bar smiling away. My eyes soon caught the lovely bar tender.

She probably has my drink memorized by now, which must have lead to her fixing the perfect drink right away. She looks at me funny after serving my drink. her nostrils flare.

"Yeah." I sigh, " I probably smell like I've been to hell and back." I retort, gulping down the drink comfortably. She Leaves the bottle. "You're clearly not from around here, I'd damn sure remember a scent like that." She leans against the counter.

"I guess you could say that." I pull out a cigarette. "So what's A girl as sexy as you Doing working as a bartender? Your body beats theirs." I nod toward, the dancing girls in the center of the room.

"I'd rather not take part in something that could kill the humans." I chuckle at that.

"Good thing I'm not human." I muse, chugging the rest of my drink. I braid my hair back real quick, holding out my hand.

She smirks before taking down her hair, and slides her body over the bar. I gaze into her big beautiful eyes and take her hand.
I lead her to the center of the club. It was like dancing on the northern lights; coated in glimmering hues of neon blue and violet purple. The dry-ice smoke swirled an array of blues, acid greens, flaming hot pinks and gold. The music played over the dance floor as if every body fused together in sync to the rhythm.

And then there was her. There was Something ignorantly Familiar about the way these feelings melted into my soul..if I even have one?

for some reason this felt so right. Demons usually don't have souls, but I sensed something in her. I sense something that exists within this, fortress she's built around herself. After a minute of taking in her beauty, I remembered my work. But... it's just.

I hadn't felt like this in a long time. Just being with her made me feel like I could abandon anything I have; just for the sake of having her to myself.

I gripped tightly onto her hips, "you're a good dancer." I compliment. "I'm good other things." I spill her body over my side, pulling her waste into a dip. "I'd like to explore those things." I purr in reply pulling her back up.

"Even if it involves knives?" She teases, which made me chuckle.

"I dig knives." I murmur into her ear, clenching her waste slightly tighter. She beams a smile at me. "You have no idea ho-" A gunshot sound interjected; I felt a twinge of pain pierce into my spine.

I whipped my head around. "Seriously?! I was just- Dammit!!" I snap. I turn around and Gaze into her fierce dark orbs.

"I might just be a little bit drunk, But I know I'm not gonna regret this mazikeen." I smiled, turning back around, and pulling her into my embrace, tugging tightly onto her hips.

She smiles back, as the room was soon showerred in bullets. gunshots popped in consistence. the mind churning crackles gently  fade away. at this point, my world merely melted into slow-motion as I Sympathetically cupped her cheek and pulled her into a hungry kiss. I grab the gun from my bra, before shooting 4 men dead in the face- never once turning my head- nor once opened my eyes.

I break away from her soft lips, And made deep eye contact with her, it felt like fireworks had exploded in my mouth. I couldn't help but smile afterwards. And she smirks back deviantly.

I immidiately run out of the building, noticing a Black van gliding down the street at high speed. I teleport above it and clench the roof, despersing into then air- allowing my invisibility to consume me.

this truck will take me right to their base so I don't have so spend all night digging through maps in my closet, and going on a road trip. This way it's more like a grab and go. I need those wings, in order to Get my full powers. I have to do this.

But do I really?

Maybe I should just worry about punishing the guy who killed these innocents for Fun.

But something about this entire situation doesn't add up.

I was so focused on Getting out of there, I forgot about those people the men shot, along with the ones I shot during the kiss.

If I didn't want cops on my ass
I was going to have to fix the issue down at the club...right?

I clapped, after summoning just a little bit more energy. It drained me slightly, and I trembled a little bit. I knew damn well my visibility was flickering but, it was too dark to be noticed. Using so much power at once without my wings just isn't safe. But humans frown upon death- if i could keep the humans happy I could continue on my path without any 'Gazes' turning my way.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: Thanks for reading!!! See you next chapter!! I have been going back and making edits, and small Changes, so if it doesn't make since right away be patient!! Don't forget to vote, and comment for additional constructive feedback. xox
-Krazyghostwriter