XIV

Recap: "Meet Amber walsh, she's only just recently turned 16, according to her ID. we've traced her location, she lives in Holly-springs. Police say she had already been reported missing by her mother at 7:32 pm on Tuesday when she had gotten off work. At the time it wasn't a legal report, because it was to early. But it did raise red flags so It’s only common sense that someone would've had it docked." The Beautiful girl with lucious black hair, and porcelien white skin finished explaining; obviously proud of her work.

"How long ago did she die?" Chloe asks, "probably about 12 hours after the report. " she says looking over the files. She walks around the dimly lit room pulling out More photos of ambers corpse.

"I was told the police had found her like this, but there were marks found on the back of her head. Judging by The rotting stains near the center of her scalp, they seemed to have been the first piece of her body to decay, which could only mean she was killed, by a head injury before her corpse was left At the park." Ella finished her theory, which could very well be correct. but to be on the safe side; I analyzed her Explanation in my mind- in only a matter of seconds.

She slides the file over to me. Which I found surprising since you'd expect her to slide it over to someone Actually trustworthy of looking at information like this.

I absorbed each photo sample- duplicating its features within my mind, so I won't Leave anything out. "Those bite marks look a little big to match up with any kind of animals teeth. The marred tissue is more cut, and defined, and No animal could've possibly been smart enough to bite like this." I comment.

suddenly a flashback instantly Floods throughout my mind. This was proof that mine and the detectives case were linked. Which meant, that I couldn't tell Lucifer about my revenge plan.

I can't help but wonder what my next move is going to be. At this point, should I even consider myself a devil?

* * *

~ Marcy

After processing my thoughts, I've come to the conclusion that I'd need not, to let Lucifer Find out anything about this. Me being the Open person I am, this isn't going to be easy. So I push that thought from my mind for now and go back to theorizing the situation with azeus.

Now that I've taken a Decent amount time to think it over, revoking azeus's powers would be the perfect revenge.

If this is the same Exact azeus from my dimension- my brother- then he definitely cares more about his powers then He does about destroying me, which is obviously a lot if he killed a bloody child over me.

But the only question loitering around my mind...the only question that's really irked me..

Why children?

What was his point in striking children?

After a while, I once again had forgotten about the people who exist around me. Chloe was the one to shake me from my thoughts. "Marceline, do you happen to be involved with this? You know...on a personal level? Or maybe you know something about this?"

I smirk; flask clenched in my left hand. "Well, obviously I know more than you since your the one asking me- of all people- for help."

Lucifer furrows his brows, and I rolled my eyes at him. We remained silent as he stared almost directly into my soul, until I finally sigh.

"But I do..happen to know someone who happens to be an expert at things like this."

Chloe scoffed at that. She turns to lucifer, "good then while you go get him, Lucifer and I will go question amber's family. And give them the news." I was slightly relieved. I wasn’t exactly thrilled about the fact that we were supposed to notify the family of the deceased child. I’m not very good at delivering bad news.