II

~Lucifer

I DIALED UP HER number making my way out of the lux.

"hey , sexy. Are they there?" her voice startled me. I'm the devil, yet around her I feel so skittish. It's aggravating. "What? No! Though you've most certainly peaked my interest." I hear her scoff, "how so?" I shook my head, "How??? You used my game against me! And you knew who I was....No one usually believes me yet you know..You...you knew i was going to call right after you left didn't you?" I asked she heaved a bemused reply

"I'd explain but- SHIT" she almost yelled into the phone when I heard grunting, and what seemed to be guns firing. "Will you excuse me for just one small moment?" She asks; more grunting and screaming followed. "I'M ON THE PHONE DO YOU BLOODY BASTARDS HAVE ANY FUCKING MANNERS?" She screams. there's an abrupt silence, and it remained like that; at least five minutes when she finally decided to say something again.

"My dearest apologies, some HOODLUMS around here don't have any Respect. Anyways, I'd explain over phone but I'm sort of on a mission. Maybe we can go get lunch or something." Her voice fell monotone. "Well alright then, but I am owed an explanation." I retort back and she giggles, "darling, I've no need to discuss anything with you.
I want to though, why else would I have given you my number?"

her Words sounded drastically similar to mine, which Became somewhat creepy. "Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I mused sarcastically.

"Good. See you tomorrow then." She hangs up the phone rather bluntly leaving me baffled.

~ Marcy

The next day was a breeze. Mainly because I slept until like 5 pm, but still it was simple. I showered, put on my makeup and all that Seductive bullshit; finally leaving the house by noon.

I wore a tight black mini skirt, with fishnet leggings and a Black crop top. I stiffened my shoulders before strutting towards the lux. I earned a few cat calls, so there I was Flipping everyone off before, skipping past all these other hoes waiting on line.

The man immediately allowed me inside, after I flashed my Eyes at him. A smirk plastered itself upon my face, while I made my way Inside toward the bar. I eyeball the bartender, sensing this eary vibe coming off her. it was like, I was supposed to know this girl. Or maybe it was like I've already known her, she pulls me from my thoughts by asking, "like what you see?" She pours me a drink. I assumed she knew exactly what drink I wanted. I smiled, "you look oddly familiar, Maze is it? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."

I earned a chuckle, "well I'm a bartender. Catering to humans is why I'm here." She clenched her jaws slightly whipping around. "We both no that's not true, love." I sip my drink, and she turns to face me with a toothy grin. "Do we now?" "Marceline! I've been looking for you." A sly monotone voice brings chills to my spine. I sigh, "Mr. White. Fancy seeing you here, not to mention In a bar. Quite the risk considering your rep." I reply robotically.

I faced him, Azeus abbadon white. The man behind the deaths of 12 innocent people.

A result of my ignorance, leaving Proof of the divine right in the middle of nowhere.

I've got to take this man down and I don't care If it's in front of anybody, but I really have to play this Right. I have to tame myself. I have to have him coiled around my finger. I knew exactly what I needed to do. I summoned a bit of my energy, fluttering my eyes seductively approaching him.

"Oh, we both know you wouldn't wanna cause a scene in a place like this, how about we take this back to my place." I winked pulling a phone card from my bra, and pulling him in by the tie.