XVIII

Recap: Once we get out of the building, we all pile into the car, accept for finreed. I turn to him, he motions towards the woods. I sigh. "If you must leave finreed, know that we thank you for your help. He begins coughing. I glance back at lucifer, who seemed just as confused as me. I approach finreed cautiously, as he starts hacking, something up. "See Detective? This is why I refuse to get a dog." He mused. I roll my eyes.

Suddenly, something black starts sticking out of his mouth. Something, oddly familiar. I tilted my head glancing from finreed, to lucifer. Finreed continues to hack, gagging; and choking over the object until finally, it slips out of his mouth.

The long black object lands on the surface of the grass with a small thud. Despite the object being drenched in stomach acid, and Slobber; lucifer, me and chloe stand around the object, gazing down at it in an intensifying; grotesque manner.

"my ...my wand?" I stammer allowed. We all exchanged shocked glances, as we analyze the situation. One thing was for sure,

My father, was definetely
behind this

* * *

~Marcy

I drag my feet down the sidewalk on my way home. I couldn't help, but feel at least a little broken about the fact that azeus, from this dimension, ended up escaping. So I was going to go see the one person that always lights up my day.

Mazikeen.

After azeus had managed to wriggle his way free from justice, We all had returned to the precinct, Including finreed, who I had thought was going to leave. Though he claims that he wasn't trying to leave me behind, he was trying to shake the wand out; I knew, he wanted to roam wild, and do his own thing.

I could see the truth in his heart. I was going to go back to the area of the latest crime scene, but I decided against it considering my temper. If I let my mind wander overall the endless possibilities of capturing that son of a bitch azeus; I'd make myself bloody furious.

Right now, It's barely reaching noon. I woke at about 11:30 am today, and I was glad too. I haven't gotten very much sleep lately due to all this stress that just keeps piling up.

I was getting overwhelmed. So here I stood, just a few feet away, from the lux, with a bright smile plastered on my face. I was looking forward to seeing her, I hadn't been able to do anything special for her since I had first laid eyes on her beauty.

I approach the entrance of the lux; still smiling. I wink at the guys standing in a group just in front of the building. I sigh, waltzing through the door, without a care in the world. As I make my way to the bar, I notice a pair of people, talking together; smiles upon their faces As I look closely, I notice it's mazikeen...and amenadiel.

I soon saw something, that....well...broke me...almost as bad as the day I lost my mate back in my realm. I watched as they gently pressed their lips against each other, in a lustful manner. eventually they completely made out, love evident in both glossed eyes.

The kiss came out of no where. One minute mazikeen was over the other side of the bar, engrossed in drink mixing; without a care in the world- the next she was kissing him.
His hand clasped gently into the back of her hair, pressing in softly.