VII

----------------------------------------------------
[ after the visit ]

-----------------------------------------------------

~Marcy

Like most problems in American history, "freedom" doesn't exactly last forever...for me at least.

I sigh, sliding my front door open. I went straight to my bedroom, and started stripping down completely. I grabbed the Fluffy white robe hanging amongst my closet door, and dash downstares, to take a Dip in the hottub.

I folded the robe tassels around my waste, pursing my lips. I Wandered into my kitchen grabbed a tray. I walk over to the fridge and sift around my food until I found the tortilla chips and salsa. I scurried Into the large oval shaped room, and lost myself in the sea of overwhelming thoughts as I placed the tray on the ground next to the hot tub.

I slowly dipped the tips of my toes in the soothing heat that slowly warms my body while I sink into relaxation. I extended my hand to take a few Tortilla chips, and dip them into my salsa.

It's so lonely here all the time.
Sometimes I wish I had someone to share my life with. I'd be eternally greatful.

I sigh and sink farther in the tub, feeling as my eyes slowly start to drift shut.

"So this is where you've been all day? I was beginning to think you were trying to avoid me." An obnoxiously familiar british voice rings from over my shoulder. I whip my head around, to find Lucifer Pondering about my shelves looking at my personal photos.

"What the- GET THE HELL OUTA MY HOUSE!" I snarl, "Now is that anyway to speak to your opposit?" I rolled my eyes, "if you're here to shame me for my weaknesses, than be gone with you! I'm not in the mood to put up with your bullshit today." I reply, snapping my fingers.

A piece of red fabric, plops into my hand, and I drown it into the steaming hot water. I covered my face with the rag so I didn't have to look at his annoyingly sexy face. "I'm not here to point out your flaws darling, I'm actually here to offer you a job." He says as a matter of factly.

"A job? You mean with the
LAPD-ick suckers?" I muse with a Smirk. "Well I wouldn't say it like that." He retorts, I peak at him through my cloth noticing he's crouched staring down at me,

"it depends, I'm currently on a mission already." I explain,
"you'll have plenty of chances to do things like that on your own free time darling, though right now we could use your help."

I sigh, slumping farther into the hot tub with a groan. "Mazikeen works as a bounty Hunter there." He comments in a sing-song voice, I rip the cloth off of my face. And leap from the tub, careless of my nudity although I did eventually throw my robe on.

"Next time.....Lead with that." I retort, smirking devilishly back at him."

Someone else's POV

"What the hell are those things?" I whip my head up to meet the Gaze, of one of my Servants. "Nothing of your concern." I snap back.

I lie the wings amongst the droll marble floor. They glimmer against the Dancing flames; the candles surrounded them yet they were still enveloped in a shadowy darkness.

"ψ d̴̡̝̦͖͋i̶͔̤̹͌̽ṣ̵̛̛̪̓i̵̱̎͛̍̾̕n̷̞͚͈̳͌ͅt̶̳̅͛̀e̷̲̘̗̙̫̍̉͝͝g̸̼̞͇̟͊̀r̸̺̜̳̉̿̓͗a̴̧͇̩̓̉t̷̺̺͈̀̿̽̊ȩ̶̨̝̥̲̅̄͋,̸͉͗͂̍̕ͅ ̶̘͙̰̜̪͠͝f̶̛̜͉̫̥̖̌̈́ȏ̸̠͓͍͕̈́r̸̢̨̂́͊ ̵̮̜̀t̴̻̓͂͘̚ḫ̵̘̄̈́͝ē̶͙̭̭̈́̊͠͝s̴͉̻̈́̃̑̕ë̵̻̺̠͎̽