X

~Lucifer

IT'S BEEN ATLEAST;
four hours since I've brought marceline back to my home. I can't remember the last time I stormed into the lux, and casted everyone out in a fit of seemingly unbridled rage...but I was stressed.

Now I see why the detective gets so furious with me when I press on her feelings at the wrong times...but what can I Say I am the devil.

I soon as I had thought everything was okay, her body started spazzing out. The bed frame had shook mildly, it's heels clawed against the Ground once mazikeen and I Shackled her to the bed. I'd never take to such drastic measures- her powers have just become too great to override.

I had to bring mazikeen in; she suprisingly had no problem with it. I mean it took zero convincing. I'm having trouble trying to believe it was for marceline considering she Got to use her new shackles on someone.

Then again Maze is...demonic. literally. I don't know if I'd be surprised or not if she Decided to Help me for both reasons, or neither.

It had been hours on end, I was now changed into a slightly more
Appropriate Suit -my usual attire-
And consistently paced back and fourth across the room.

Until the bedrooms movement fell into an abrupt silence. Maze sat at the Foot of the bed completely unfazed until now.

Soon the millions of shackles Snapped instantly. Marceline's Head flung forward

"S-Son of A BITCH!!" She Roars- eyes wide Open and glossed with a fiery and practically unsustainable rage.
" AZYUS!!!!! lak alfasid ladhie biaithtik !! sawf tadhuub kl wahid min khalaya aljuld alddakinat min janib wahd!"

But suddenly it just, stopped.
The angered expression shifted into a calm- and more flustered one. "Shit....where...where am I?"
Marceline scratches her head, finally evaluating her surroundings.

"I brought you back here after you fainted and almost Died in front of the detective!" I hiss, boiling mad. "I did die....and something feels...weird." she murmurs Seemingly out of it.

She snaps her fingers, and the room is Placed back to its original order, yet the hole in the door is still obvious. I wasn't as mad, but I was starting to develop a bloody head-ache from all of this dimensional bullshit dear old dad has decided to bestow upon me.

"Weird? As an- "ssshhh" she shoves her hand into my face, shushing me with a hardened gaze as she stands up. She wobbles, which makes my arms jolt towards her waist.

I earned A blazing Hot glare from maze, and maceline.  "Well I'm not gonna let you fall on your bloody face because you think-"
I stopped as she turned to glance at her back.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit, okay
D-Don't t-touch me~" her voice shook, as the skin on her back peeled open. I felt my chest tighten, And maze just watched in awe. "Don't Just Stare at her!!" I his and grab her by the arm leading her out.

Before I could slam the door maze shoved me asside. I whirled around Noticing marceline had collapsed to the ground. Two blood red, Thick Wings emerged from her spine.

Her skin glistening against the red substance leaking from her back, soon sewn into itself. The tips of her wings held a tint of Smokey black, while the rest was consumed in a darkened shade of crimson Red.

(Pic above..All de wey above...)

~Marcy

The same...scalding..hot..pain as before..kissed my spine.
The tips of my heated muscles succumbed to the pain. I found the pain...comforting.

Which meant...my powers have been completely restored.
All because...I...I died?

"You're not about to collapse again are you?" Lucifer rushes to me, ignoring the bedroom door swinging open only to be incinerated into pieces by maze's iron foot. I wouldn't be suprised if she were related to iron man the way she Slammed it into the center.

Tony stark did say...we all have our own demons. This demon just happened to be the one I've fallen for. I stood up, flexing my hands.
"My powers are back....AZEUS!!"
Something clicked into my mind...

"Who In dad's name is azeus! And why do you keep Shouting his name??" Lucifer leans against the door. I look to the floor, "azeus, is...he's from My dimension...I have no clue how he got here...but he is the Reaper..." Lucifer only scoffs. I roll my eyes at that,

"He overlapped our worlds!!" The knowledge just slowly began to flood through my brain. Locking onto so many Spots at once, I can hardly contain the energy.

"But my deminsion is literally just a big raging pile of fire there's alot of really evil demons that live within it, but..the good souls have all Been erased for good...along with my child. Which is why I, have to destroy azeus...he's my brother." I explain, lucifers eyes widen, "look if I could-"
"If anyone can help you, it's me. I'm literally you, just..a more matured version." Lucifer tugs at the tips of his suit sleeves with a smug smile.

"Bitch we're the same age." I point out Giggling, but I ball my hands into fists which are soon enveloped with fire, "and we'll make this pathetic little sac of Demonites pay for his crimes against my..universe?? Uh..world??? What's the word I'm looking for exactly?" I scratched the back of my neck, and the fire basically relenguished itself for a short period of time as I hesitated

"Your demension-" maze states in a flat, yet Shortly amused tone.
"My deminsion!" I finish, letting the fire Breathe once more.

I held a fierce Gaze, filled with determination. Although I may have literally just Died and came back to life...I know exactly what I had to do. And although I didn't want to have to do this, I knew damn well that I must.

I must kill the Prince of death. My brother. The Reaper, AkA the one and only azeus. An immortal Drunk with power, that just so happens to be The...well..opposite version of Azrael. The angel of death.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: i know this chapter is pretty short, but I needed a little more time to work on the next one, which #spoileralert, ends up being pretty complicated. Anyways thanks so much for reading! Thanks so much for those of you who have showered me with support and of course to those of you who have been voting for my stories! Don't forget to Vote, and comment if you have any constructive critisism. I can't wait to see you guys next chapter xoxo.
-KrazyGhostwriter