Chapter 1

Also so you know there are a lot of spelling errors in this story so I'm sorry if I bothers you.

______

October 12
1:00a.m

Chan's POV

"Stop the vehicle!" The helicopter shined it's light on me. I drove my moroclyce, passing a red light. Cars honked and stopped when they saw me. I saw a black 1967 Impala pulling up to me. I turned to head the window of the car. The window rolled down, and I was faced with Changbin.

"Oi! How are we going to loose them!" Changbin yelled. Jisung must have told him something because he turned before I could respond.

"Changbin! You and Jisung go to the warehouse! I will loose them! GO, GO, Go!" Changbin nodded. The car went faster then the motorcycle and made a sharp turn to the left. Some of the police cars followed Changbin and Jisung. I kept driving until the road up ahead was blocked with police cars. I stopped the moroclyce, and was about to turn around when other cars stopped.

"You can't go anywhere," I saw the captain with a gun in his hands, standing next to his lieutenant.

"Jaebeom long time no see." I told him as I waved.

"It captain to you." He said through his speaker.

"Namjoon, when did you become a lieutenant." I asked him with a big smile.

"Listen here you brat. I didn't wake up at 12 in the morning so you could start asking questions." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Listen. Even if you have a weapon, it's useless using it with about a hundred guns pointing at you!" Jaebeom stated the obvious. I took the gun out of my pants. Held it out so they could see me putting it down. I put my hands up.

"I give up." Was all I said. If you think that it would be that easy to catch me, you are so wrong. I feel offended if you did. I got plans up my sleeve.

Jaebeom came up to me and put my hands behind my back. I laughed at him. "Shut it Bang!" He told me. He lead me to his car and put me in. "We have him Lee Know." I moved my head like a confessed dog.

"I see." His voice sounded as if it was almost gone. He was wearing a hoodie with the hood covering his face. He looked out the window watching the rain drops fall.

Jaebeom started to drive the car. "I told you not to come along. You have a sore throat, but you would not listen." He scolded the boy next to him. "Don't even talk."

"Um.. Excuse me, but where are you going to put my moroclye, it's kind of important to me." I finally said something.

Jaebeom looked at the mirror "We're talking it."

"Where?"

"Up your ass." I was surprised that the boy spoke again.

"Lee! Anyway, you can figure it out when your out of jail.

7:00 a.m

I've been in a cell waiting. Just waiting. "Mr.Bang get your ass up." I look up to see Namjoon. He opened the cell door and dragged me out. He lead me to a interegative room. "Sit down."

I sat down, and it felt like hour before someone showed up. "Bang Chan. Also known as the 'Blur'. Why is that."

"Because when I disappointed, it supposedly looks like a blur. Also who are you?"

"Detective Jeon. Now tell me where your friends are!" He slammed his hand in the table.

"I have a lot of friends. Be specific, I mean I have F-" I was cut off.

"You know who I am talking about! You three stole millions of dollars from a bank!"

"Oh them. I can't really tell you. Lollipop?" I reached in my jacket.
"Give me it." He took the lollipop out of my hand. He walked to the mirror. "Lee Know! Send in Moonbin. Wait no, he is to cute to scare someone. How about Jihyo. Also want a lollipop."

One minute later the door open, so you could only fit a hand through "She's on her way." His voice still scratchy.

Jungkook walked to the door and handed him the lollipop, that I gave him! Ungrateful son of a bit-. "Thank you." The door closes. Since I have been here I heard his name thousands of times. I heard him talk, sort of. Yet I haven't seen his face!

"What does he do?" I asked.

"Lee Know?" I nodded. "He is-. You'll find out eventually." He grinned.

"I'm here." A girl with brown hair walked in. "Where is the money!" Right away she yelled without a warning.

"Jungkook! Jihyo! Get out of the room! Now!" A girl swung the door open. I laughed like a mad man. I knew what was coming. I got under the table. "They are out-!" BOOM! There were pieces of concrete on the floor. Someone walked up to me, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me outside.

"Get them." Someone yelled.

"About time." I raised my voice.

I got in the car as fast as I could. "Go Jisung." Changbin ordered. Jisung backed up and drove off. "You are so stupid for letting them catch you."

"Oh we also found your moroclye getting towed. So we took it." Changbin said.

"Great!" I said. "Take these handcuffs off."

––––––––––––––––––

END

___________________________

I am trying to do a new story. How is it so far. Pretty bad, if you ask me. Anyway bye.