Chapter 34

November 23
6:45 p.m

Chan's POV

"Change of plans, boys," I told them.
They all looked so confused at me.
"We're getting out of here."

"How, Chan!" Changbin asked.

"All we have to so is sneak out from the balcony in Jisung's room. I mean the drop isn't that bad. The worst thing that can happen is getting a sprained ankle, or something like that. You guys don't need you suit case." I said walked out of my room with a Dori's cage in the other. They didn't protest, so I'm guessing they all agreed. I set down Dori and opened the curtain that was covering the door to the balcony.
"Jisung do you have the keys to your car?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

I looked down at the drop and sighed. Felix was by my side also looking down. "Ladies first," I said. Felix put a smile on his face then in a split second it was gone.

"I hate you." He informed before stepping on the rail.

"Be careful," Changbin told him.

"Yeah Whatever," was he said before he jumped off. He fortunately, did land safely.

Jisung patted Changbin's back and gave him a pity look. "Changbin you're next."He glared at Jisung before doing the same as Felix. Although Changbin kind of landed on he as Felix was whipping the dirt off his clothes. (An: I couldn't stop laughing because, I actually imagine it. Also I'm listening to 'Wow' and it didn't help when Changbin's part started.) I had to keep myself from laughing.

"Are you guys okay," Jisung question. Changbin gave him a weak thumbs up, before dropping his headhead onto Felix's back. "Am I next?" I nodded as he gulped.

Jisung landed like a pro. He looked at the two boys on the ground and whipped his shoulders. "That's how it's done, bitches."

I grabbed Dori's cage and called out Jisung's name. "Catch it, and if you don't I won't be the one killing you." He nodded and shook his hands out. I closed my eyes and silently prayed as I let go of the cage. I slowly opened my eyes to see Jisung it setting down on the ground. I sighed in relief.

I was about to jump when I heard screaming coming from down stairs. I really didn't want to know what was happening so I just jumped. I surprisingly landed on my feet, but man the pain that went through my feet hurt.  "Alright, lets go," I said.

7:00 p.m

Minho's POV

I was with JB, Namjoon, Jihyo, Seungmin, and Woojin in the mansion across 3racha's. "Captain, we have to stop Quinn, she going out of control, and the undercover detective that's with her isn't going to hold back any longer," Namjoon told JB. I was next to Seungmin biting my thumbs. Seungmin removed my hand away from my mouth and then held my hand.

"Everything is going to be alright," he reassured me. I nodded and took a deep breath. 'Please don't kill him.'

"We're moving," JB announced.

7:15 p.m

Woojin busted the door opened and right away I heard screaming from a man. We all walked in (don't worry we are armed and have our vest on) and saw most of the men on the floor crying in pain. The undercover detector, Joshua, shot the guys with Quinn in the legs. Of course he's not going to kill them. The sound of a car starting to drive away made me look to see where it came from. I saw Jisung's car driving away, Quinn began to shout.

"No! No! NO!" I smirked as I walked up to her. She was on her knees crying. I kneeled down and tilted my head. "What are you going to do hit me?" She huffed.

"I don't hit woman, unlike Jihyo," I said moving my head over to Jihyo who looked ready to fight.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, you see you put me and my friends in danger, this is the best way to repay you, also prison." I said before standing up and leaving. Jihyo took out some handcuffs and went over to Quinn.

"JB, what are we going to do about 3racha," Namjoon asked him.

"That's not our problem anymore." JB responded.

"What do you mean," I questioned.

"They are leaving."

"Where!"

7:30 p.m

I was driving Chan's motorcycle to the airport. JB didn't tell me much, but all I knew was that I had to stop them. I don't want them to leave. To be honest I was going past the speed limit.

8:03 p.m

I ran in the airport yelling out Chan's name. I pushed past some people and went up to a lady behind the desk. "Hello, how can I help you today. On this lovely even-"

I cut her off not wanting to wait for her to finish. "Have you seen a group of four guys. Two have blonde hair, one with black hair, and another, um... burt orange hair."

"No, I haven't but I can make an announcement if you'd like." She suggests.

"That would be great," I responded quickly.

"I will need their names."

"Right."

The lady told them to meet me by baggage claim. I stood there tapping my foot. "Minho!" I turned around to see the four boys running up to me, although Chan was running fast then the others. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back confused.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.
I glanced over Chan's shoulder to see the three boys putting their heads down. Chan let go and turned around to grab a 'bag' out of Felix's hand.

"Here is Dori. I can't fully say what's happening, but just want you to know that I will be back." Chan began to explain.

"You're scaring me, Chan," I chuckled nervously.

"Listen, we don't have enough time to talk. I want you to know that I love you and my feelings for you will never change, okay."

"I- I don't want you to leave." My voice began to crack.

"I know, honey, but it's the best for right now." I gave them all a smile, and they gladly returned it. Felix ran up to me and gave me a hug, making me finally cry. Changbin and Jisung did the same.

"Please, tell Jeongin I'm sorry and that I love him." Jisung told me.

"I will."

"Chan, we need to leave in five minutes." Changbin told him.
Chan put his hands on my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. A passionate one. "Chan." He pulled away and smiled at me sadly, wiping the tears away. He was starting to walk away from me, but I grabbed his wrists. He had tears running down his face.

He hugged me one more time. "Bye, Honey," He whispered.

"Bye, sweetheart," I choked out. It felt as if I stand anymore. I fell down into the floor next to Dori's cage.

They left.

They really left.

_________________________

END
_________________________

*not edited bro*

I... have no words. One more Chapter and this book is over! I just realized that this was 11k reads and I want to thank you all. You guys are the best and I know I already said that, but it's true.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Bye✌🏼💕

                       - Lee