Chapter 31

(Warning: Uh kind of long, so like skuglebsb)

______________________

November 17
7:00 p.m

Seungmin's POV

Earlier today Jeongin went home, and came back to the hospital to visit Minho with me, Woojin and Hyunjin. We where walking down the hallway to Minho's room. "It's right here," I said stopping in front of his door. The others stopped walking and turned to the door. I knock on the door and said "Lino, it's me Seungmin and other people." I opened the door to see Minho glaring at the TV in his room.

Jeongin pushed me out of the way and run up to Minho to hug him. The other said hello to him and sat down on the couch by the window. "I'm sorry," Jeongin said.

Minho huffed "What?"

"Listen I don't want you to freak out, but," Jeongin began.

"You know, when you start a sentence like that you finish it, so you won't make the person worried." Minho raised his voice.

I went up to his bed and sat down on the edge, looking at the show that was on. Jeongin took.  a deep breath "When I went home today, I was planning on feeding Dori, since the last time you fed her was yesterday in the morning. Anyway, when I got done putting food in her bowl, I went to look for hert. I couldn't find her, she wasn't anywhere and I went to your room and her bed was missing, so I thinking someone took her." I turned my head around not wanting to miss Minho's reaction.

At first his face went to disbelief, then to confusion, and slowly progressed to anger. "Who in the right mind, goes around stealing people's children!" He shouted starting Hyunjin. I chuckled and went back to the tv.

"Well, who's the father of your child," Woojin says.

I snickered as I thought about Chan sending a whole squad just to kidnap Dori. "Chan," Minho mumbled.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Jeongin's phone went off drawing everyone's attention . "Um... let me take this call. It's my... mom," Jeongin said walking out the door. Minho just nodded sitting up and crossing his leds.

I lied down resting my head on Minho's legs. He began to play with my hair as I closed my eyes. I haven't slept since, well a long time. Last night I couldn't sleep due to worrying and stress.
I felt Minho lean his head down next to my ear. "Dude, your boyfriend is getting jelly," he whispered. My eyes flew open as I quickly mouthed out 'He's not my boyfriend.'

"Yet," he smirked. I sat up and glanced over to Hyunjin who seemed annoyed. I shrugged it off. Jeongin walked back in the room with a big smile.

"Woojin, Seungmin, I need to talk to you two. Hyunjin can keep Minho company while we talk," Jeongin said while mentioning us to follow him. I sighed as I sat up and followed him. When we where outside the room he began to speak. "Jisung just called me, and said that they want to visit Min."

"As much as I would love to see the guys, who nows if they will kill him," Woojin explained.

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Either way the he said they would come, even if you two didn't let them."

The door opened to reveal Hyunjin with a tired expression. "I can't do it, for some reason Lingo scares me. Also I'm hungry," he said.

I patted his back. "You can take Woojin and Jeongin to the store and buy whatever you want. Here." I handded him my credit card. He smile then started to drag Woojin and Jeongin away.