Chapter 11

October 24
6:00 a.m

Minho's POV

I was on a taxi, on my way to work. Last week when Chan said he wanted me to stay at my place, was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I made food for the both of us. The olny thing that was weird was when I found a note from Jeongin saying he was on a date. With who, I don't know. I thought maybe Seungmin. He still hasn't told me who the guy or girl was.

While we ate (my great food,) we talked.

"Here's your stop." The diver snapped me back to reality.

"Ah, Thank you." I gave him his money, and got off.

I walked in and was ready to begin what I usually did. Reports, looking over cases, and drinking coffee. Not including hanging out with Chan. I sat down at my desk, turning onon my computer when I saw Namjoon walk up to me.

"Jaebum needs you in his office." He told me.

I sighed following him. When we got in I sat on a chair across from him. Jaebum began to speak "Lee Know, what's your report on 3racha so far?"

"Didn't you read it. I sent it in yesterday. Change hasn't shown or told me anything about his 'job.' I am pretty sure I dnt you my report." I said, slouching in my seat.

"Yes, you did send it." He sighed.

"I have a question." This question has been running in my mind since the beginning.

"Go for it." JB gestured his hand for me to keep going.

"Why can't you arrest them now. I mean you've had many chances to, yet you don't. I just don't want to become attached to them. I will feel sadness once you take them away." I explained.

"Because, we know they are planning something big. Not just them, but with other criminals." He paused "That will be our chance to get them all. Understand."

"Yes sir." I got out of my chair, and stared walking out.

7:19 a.m

I was filling out paper work. It has been like an hour, and I am already frustrated "This is bull-!"

"POOP! Language please." Woojin said from across the room. "Calm down Lino."

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Oi, Minho, Woojin, let's go get breakfast." I looked up to see Seungmin walking in with sunglasses on, with his phone in one hand, and his backpack hanging down one of his shoulders. "Listen losers, it's still early, and I am hungry. So, speak now or forever hold your peace." He set his stuff down on his desk.
I organized my stuff before answering. "Yeah sure. Woojin?"

"Yeah, just give me 5 minutes." He said. I got up and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Jungkook, want to come, or Moonbin." Seungmin looked around.

"They don't work today." Namjoon said from the door frame from his office.

"Right. Like I was supposed to know that." Seungmin scoffed at him.

7:30 a.m

We where in Woojin's car heading to 'Young K's Breakfast.'
I was in the backsea,t watching the cars pass by. "So your birthday is tomorrow!" Woojin sang.

I sighed remembering. "Yay." I sound like I had no emotion.

"You sound so excited!" Woojin kept singing. "I'll sing for you." Woojin turned up the volume. He started singing his lungs out. I wasn't complaining. He was a voice of an angle. Not long after Seungmin began to harmonize with Woojin.

7:45 a.m

"I hope you don't mind, I invited Hyunjin." Seungmin said getting off the car. Woojin and I looked at each other.

"The guy you like?" I asked.

"The very pretty one." Woojin said getting off. Seungmin had a slight blush going across his face.
"He's blushing just thinking about him." I laughed.

"Oh shut up." I was thrown a water bottle, from the cup holder.

When we walked in the restaurant, it wasn't as full. I looked around to see Hyunjin waving at us. I walked over to him. Woojin and Seungmin where still at the entrance. Woojin was busy calming down Seungmin.

I greeted him. "You're too pretty. It scares me."

"Thank you." Hyunjin chuckled. My eyes widen realizing I said it out loud. I covered my mouth.
"What are they doing?" I figured he was talking about the Kim's.

"Trading drugs." I answerd looking at the menu.

"Really!?"

"Oh, Yeah! It scares me sometimes!" I made myself sound worried.

9:00 a.m

"I can't believe you said I did drugs!" Seungmin yelled at me. We were now going back to work.

"It was a joke!" I said sipping my iced tea. "I didn't think he would take it serious."

"Enough you two! " Woojin shouted. He turned up the music.

9:47 a.m

Chan's POV

I was getting ready to go out. I was going to walk out the door when I was stopped. "We're are you going? I want to go." I turned to see Felix.

I sighed. "Fine we will go in your car."

10:10 a.m

"The pet shop! Are we getting a pet?" Felix switch between laungues.

"It's not for us." I replied. I opened the door, to hear barking.

Felix sucked in air. "Minho! That's why we are here." Felix hit my shoulder, raising his eye brows.

I ignored him. I looked around, not knowing what I should get him. "Are you dumb? Get him a cat. Didn't you same he talks about cats a lot. Cat on lock screen, cat mask, and he wants three cats." Felix infored. He had his face pressed against a the glass, watching a lizard. "Do you think Changbin will let me get it? I will name him Googoowa."

"Thats not even a name. Also it's my house, and the answer is no."

I went over to the cats. I turned around to look for Felix. He looked as if he was bouncing around looking at the animals. I a guy walked up to me.

"Hi my name is Kevin. Are you finding every thing alright?" He asked me.

"Uh yeah. Just looking at the cats." I told him.

"If you need anything just ask." As he got done speaking he walked away. I went back to the cats. I was looking at all of them when on got my attention.

_____________________

END
_____________________

I know there was no Chan and Minho together, but I felt as if I needed to write this.

Bye✌