Chapter 15

October 25
7:15 p.m

Minho's POV

"Who is she?"

"The bathroom is that way." I pointed to the direction of the bathroom. I didn't even respond to Chan. I thanked them all for the surprise, even I knew it was coming. "Let me change and I will join you guys," I told them. They all gave me an okay, while I walked to my room.

When I walked in I saw Dori sleeping on her bed. I starched her head. The door flung open, scaring both Dori and me. Chan walked in and closed the door. He looked a bit annoyed.

"You never answered my question." He growled.

I scoffed as I got up from the floor. "I didn't think I need to."

"Min!"

I ignored him and walked to my drawers, and pulled out a black shirt and gray sweat pants. I knew ignoring Chan was I bad idea, but I still did it.

"Min," Chan warned.

"What!" I almost yelled.

Chan walked up to me and threw me on my bed. I was so close to hitting the wall. Chan got on top of me and pinned me down. "Answer my question."

I tried to get out of Chan's grip, only to fail. "She's the girl from the pet store. She just so happened to be at my parents. All she wanted was to use the bathroom. HAPPY!" I shouted.

Chan finally let go, and rested his head on my chest. "Sorry Min," He said.

"It's fine. Now let me change, or I will beat your ass," I threatened.

Chan got off of me and walked out of my room. "Can you believe him?" I spoke to Dori. I changed and went to the living room.

I sat down on the couch with everyone, who were all eating pizza. Woojin came up to me with a gift bag."Here." I took the bag out of his hands and opened it. It was a photo frame and 20 dollars.

"Thank you. I did need a photo frame after Jeongin gave me a photo. Also thank you for the money, you didn't have to. I'm gonna eat now" I put the photo frame back in the bag. Then I went to the kitchen to grab a plate and headed back to the living room. I sat down on the couch by Felix, who was busy grabbing all of the slices he could.

Felix turned to me and whispered "Where's that girl you brought. She hasn't come out of the bathroom. I'm worried cause Chan is over there boiling and I mean boiling. Like soup, hot soup,very, very ho-."

I cut him off and whispered back "I'll go check on her, okay? Just give me a slice of pizza." I handed him the plate, and headed to the bathroom.

I knocked softly. "It's busy." I heard Quinn say.

"Um... how much longer are you going to be in there for?" I asked.

The door opened to reveal a stumbling Quinn. She must have fixed her makeup because, well she looked less of a mess. "Okay, I done."

I felt as if I was forgetting something. Then I remembered 'YOU HAVE CRIMINALS IN YOUR HOME!' The voice in my head yelled. I ran straight to the living room. "Cover your faces!" I yelled. They got the message and did as told.

Quinn came to the living room and looked at everyone smiled.
"Bye!" Chan shouted through the pillow covering his face.

I went up to Chan and put my hand on his head. I ruffled his hair told him "Don't be rude Channie."

He mumbled a "Sorry."

"I have to go. I'll see you later." Quinn said. I nodded giving her a smile. She walked to the front door, opened it, and walked out.

Changbin bursted out laughing, only to reserve a hit in the back of the head by Jisung. "Don't laugh you pig."

"I am not a pig!"

9:39 p.m

We were all watching a movie. We did talk and laugh once in a while. I was sitting beside Chan with his arm arounded my shoulders. I was calm to say the least. At first I was freaking out, but I got used to it.

Chan's POV

I felt happy spending time with Minho. Although I almost killed him. Who knew 'A liTtle Bit OF 'JEalOUsY' could do that to me. My phone rung ruining the peace.

I unwrapped my arm from Minho and stood up. "I'll be back." I told him. I went out of the apartment, and answered my phone. "What do you need?"

"Bang Chan. It's been a while since I have seen you. It's Jackson."

I scoffed "They let you out of jail?"

"Never put me in jail," Jackson laughed. "I need you to handle some business for me. Apparently some new-bee is stealing from me, and I can't find him. Also I am out of... well you know."

"Ah yes."

"I'll be at your warehouse in 30 minutes." Jackson hung up. I walked back into the living room.

"Hey we have to leave." I told everyone. They all looked at me. Changbin, Jisung, and Felix Al got up getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Woojin asked.

"Work?"

"You should unsure Chan." Woojin gave me a smirk. Minho threw a pillow at Woojin and told him something, but I didn't hear. I walked up to Minho, who was watching TV. I sat down by him and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek. (I wasn't going to kiss him on the lips again.) Minho's cheeks turned pink. I smiled at him.

"I have to go," I told him.

Minho nodded "Okay."

"Alright." I patted his thigh and got up.

"Bye people!" Felix yelled while exiting the apartment. Changbin and Jisung followed behind.

"Take care of our children, Minho." I said while walking out.

10:19 p.m

We arrived at the warehouse to see Jackson's car and a random car. "Who's that?" Changbin asked.

I stared at the car, and responded "Don't know." We all got off Jisung's car, and walked in.

When we walked in Jackson was sitting on the chair across my desk. I took a seat on my desk. The rest of my group gathered out me. Jackson gave us all a smile. "It's nice to see you all. I honestly thought I wouldn't see you guys after the incident with the police, " He said.

"Yeah," Jisung sighed. "Has anyone seen my dagger?"

"No Jisung." Changbin told him.

"Anyway, about my problem," Jackson started. "I have person who is stealing money from me. Taemin sai-," Jackson was interrupted by Changbin.

"Oh Taemin! I haven't seen him since Wednesday. He still running!" Changbin laughed.

"Quiet," I warned.

"Sorry."

Jackson started to speak again "Taemin said it was a new guy named, Diamond?" I rolled my eyes a bit annoyed. "Supposedly he's been sneaking around stealing any money. Although I don't know why, because he steals diamonds, and he wins races. He gets money selling those and winning races, so please tell me who do you think it is because, I know it's not that Diamond guy."

" You're right on one thing, it's not Diamond," I began. 'Have you ever considered, I don't know, maybe thinking it was Taemin."

Jackson laughed "I'm sure it's not him. I brought one of my closest friends, his name is Jooheon." Out of nowhere Jooheon showed up. "He is going to help you find the crook."

___________________________

END
___________________________