Chapter 17

October 30
5:30 p.m

Chan's POV

I was in my room staring at the ceiling listening to music. I have been busy these past five days. We haven't found Jackson's robber yet, but we are still trying. Felix has tried everything with his computer, but has found nothing. MAYBE IF JACKSON HAD CAMERAS IT WOULD BE EASIER!

I closed my eyes, trying to just relax. My door swung open  hitting the wall. "Chan!" I looked over to the doorway to see Minho holding Dori. Minho closed the door, and let Dori go. Then he ran to my bed and plopped down. I stared at him as he grabbed a pillow and screamed.

"It's nice to see you again," I said.

He sat up to stare at me. He placed his hand on my shoulders and started to shake me. "Did you know that JEONGIN and JISUNG are DATING!" He shouted.

"Ow, my ears, and no. Couldn't you have told me in a text." I said.

"No! I feel betrayed! I... ugh!" He finally let me go.

"Are you mad?" I questions.

"No. So how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been busy. I have also missed you."

Minho chuckled "I would be lying if I didn't said I didn't miss you to, but just a little." I pulled him down into a hug. I must have been squeezing him to hard because, Minho groaned in pain.

"Chan, let go." Minho managed to say. I let him go, then Dori climbed up on to the bed.

6:15 p.m

We had decided to watch a movie in my room. I had my head on Minho's lap, and Dori was at the end of the bed sleeping. I was finally relaxed after five days of nonstop working.

Suddenly Felix barged in yelling. "WE HAVE A PLAN BITCHES! SO GET YOUR ASSES UP AND GO TO THE LIVING ROOM!" Felix then walked away leaving the door OPENED. I lifted my head up and looked at Minho.

He shrugged then looked at at the tv. I did the same knowing that the 'plan' wasn't that important.

A few minutes past then Jisung came. "Hey! We are waiting!" He shouted.

I sat up and patted Minho's head. "Come on, let's go before he cuts us up into pieces."

6:25 p.m

We where all in the living room waiting for their great plan. Also Jeongin is here getting hugged by Jisung. Changbin walked to the front of the couch and looked at everyone. He clapped to get everyone's attention. "Okay people, we are here to discuss this wonderful plan of mine."

Felix pushed Changbin down making him fall. "It was not just your plan, you triangle."

Minho turned his head to me and whispered "What great boyfriends." I nodded in response.

Felix cleared his throat."Anyway we want to have a halloween party. We also know that we should have planned it long ago, but what can you do." He shrugged.

"How are we supposed to get people to come?" I asked.

"Well, we know people and Minho knows people." Changbin responsed. He then pointed to Minho "Besides you can invite your friends from your small birthday party."

"We need to get supplies ready!" Felix took out three sheets of paper. "We divided every into three groups. The group are by couples, well besides Banginho."

Felix handed us the papers. "Ready break!" Changbin shouted.

6:52 p.m

Minho and I were outside the mansion looking over the list.

Banginho's list:
1. Get red plastics cups

2. Buy candy/snacks (I need them L.F)

3.buy yourself costumes

4. BUY BALLOONS

"It's not a lot of stuff," I said.

Minho nodded in disagreement "No, we need to buy cat food, and I need a new toothpaste bottle." Minho glared at the road. "Jisung spread my toothpaste all over his freaking abs."

"You saw Jisung's abs?"

"He has a boyfriend." Minho reminded me.

I smirked "You know I have abs."

"Whatever Chan."

"I do!"

"Can we take your car?"

"Minho, I have abs!"

"Okay fine, I believe you." He rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to show you." I began to lift my shirt. Minho quickly put my hand down.

"No! I don't want to see them right now. Maybe some other time" He chuckled nervously. "Make sure to wear your mask."

7:48 p.m

We were at the mall in a costume store. We had already gotten the other stuff earlier. "What are you going to be Chan?" Minho asked looking through the costumes.

"I don't know, maybe a pirate." I shrugged. "How about you."

"I already have a costumes chosen. I am just here for you." Minho said. Minho pulled out a costume from the rack "Look Cha-," Minho was interrupted by someone grabbing his arm and shaking him. Minho dropped the costume bag. I bended down to pick it up.

The person squealed "Minho, what are you doing here!" I recognized that voice, and let me tell you, I was already annoyed.

"Quinn." Minho said emotionless.

"So I am having a Halloween party tomorrow. Do you want to come." She asked.

"Um...," Minho walked towards me and patted my back. He then looked at Quinn. Minho sighed "You see Chris here is making my for the rest of the week, so you'll need to asked him."

"Oh... okay then. Chris can Minho come to my party?" She let out a small laugh.

I smirked under my mask "He has plans. Minho is going to go to another party sorry."

"That's fine. Who's party?" She tilted her head.

"Someone's," I responded. "Anyway we have to go. I'll just take this costume Min." I said, dragging him away from Quinn.

"Wait!" She shouted.

9:29 p.m

We had decided to throw the party outside in the backyard. We all helped decorate the yard. Minho and Jisung were in charge of the balloons, but those to don't do good with them. They either popped them or let them go.

I helped Jeongin set up the fake ghost and other monster. "Ah! Jisung stop making the balloons so big. You're making then pop!" Minho yelled.

11:34 p.m

Minho and Jeongin had left about half an hour ago. Minho had left Dori with me. He said we needed some 'Father, Daughter bounding.' I made me smile because, he sounded so serious about it.

I was in my bed getting ready to sleep. Dori was laying on one my pillows chilling. I must have been so tried because, a few seconds after I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

__________________________

END

__________________________

Does any of it make sense?
There may be spelling errors.

Bye and thank you for reading this! 💕