Chapter 35

*10 months later*
September 22
4:30 p.m

Narrators POV

A lot has happened in the 10 months since 3racha left. Minho no longer lived in his apartment. He was now living in a two story house with Seungmin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin. Seungmin finally had the guts to tell Hyunjin that he liked him, and the feeling were mutual, they've been together for 6 months now. Woojin, was no longer single, he has a beautiful girlfriend named Sooyeon. To be honest, Minho was always skeptical of her, not that she was bad, but how nice could one person be!

Anyway, the reason why Minho decided to move was because, he wanted his kids to be able to run around in the backyard. That's right Minho now has three children, Soonie, Doongie, and Dori.

Today was Seungmin's birthday, so Woojin and Jeongin decided to throw him a small party in the backyard. A few people were invited like Jin, Jungkook, Jisung (Nct), Seungmin's Grandma, and others. Let's just say there was about 20 people.

Minho was standing by the table of food with Someone. "Ookkayy, I finally arrived," A voice announced. Minho looked up to see Mark with Lucas. 'Ah Lucas, my fake boyfriend.' Minho thought.

"Fake Boyfriend!" Lucas shouted waving his hand at Minho. Minho waved back as Lucas walked up to him. "What's knew?" He asked.

Minho shrugged "Not much, well besides you cheating on me." Lucas gasped and looked around the area.

"How do you know?"

"I didn't until now! I can't believe you, after all we've been through, fake dates, fake cuddle, everything." minhi raised his voice.

"I'm sorry it's just that- who told you," Lucas questioned.

"Listen here, big hands," Minho began.

"Excuse me, me my hands aren't that big," Lucas said putting one of his hands in front of Minho's face.

"Jungwoo, that's who, the person who you cheated with," He sassed.

"Well, I guess our fake relationship is over," Lucas said.

"Yup." There was a few seconds of silence before Lucas spoke.

"So, when are they cutting the cake?"

"In about an hour," Minho replied.

"Cool," Lucas said before hitting the back of Minho's head and walking away.

Minho glared at Lucas as he left. "You're lucky that your my friend," he grumbled. Sooyeon chuckle and patted Minho's back. "What's so funny," he asked.

"When you tell my the stories about your fake boyfriends or kids, I always think you kidding." Sooyeon nonchalantly said.

"Explain."

"Well, your fake husband is Moonbin, fake wife is Jiyho, and you children is Jeongin."

"Funny that you think Jeongin is my fake child."

5:45 p.m

"Ya! What did you get me for my birthday," Seungmin yelled running up to Minho with a plate of cake, ready to throw at him.

"What do you mean? I gave you 50 bucks. If you tell me that's pretty generous." Minho responded.

"Give me a reason to not throw this cake at you," Seungmin said darkly.

"Uh, I'm letting you live in my house."

Seungmin put to cake down and nodded "Fair point." Minho payed close attention to Seungmin's facial expression, which seemed off.