Chapter 12

October 25
8:00 p.m

Minho's POV

I was supposed to work today, but Jaebum was like "Nah dude, chill, relax fun times." Honestly I don't know what he said, but I think it was somewhere along the lines.

I was woken up by my alarm ringing. Which is Seungmin and Woojin singing, with Jeongin in the background singing off key.

I got up, and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I put on a light blue hoodie, black ripped jeans, and white vans.

I walked to the living room. Jeongin had classes today, so I was left alone. I sat down on the couch. I saw a birthday card from him. I opened the card to see a picture of him, Seungmin, Woojin, and me.

Dear Idiot,

I have no money to buy you an actual present, so here you go. I gave you a dollar, I stole it from your wallet. Forgive me. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. We all love you. <3

-Jeongin

I smiles at the card. I turned on the TV, to see if there was anything good to watch. I ended up watching SpongeBob.

9:15 a.m

I heard my phone ring.

           💕Mr. Bang Chan💕

💕Mr.Bang Chan💕:
Get your lazy ass up!

💕Mr. Bang Chan💕:
I have a surprise

Me: I'm good

Me: thank you

💕Mr. Bang Chan💕:
Wow the things I do
for you

💕Mr. Bang Chan💕:
You're going to get up

💕Mr. Bang Chan💕:
I AM OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR

💕Mr. Bang Chan💕:
OPEN ajdhdgiw

I sighed as I walked to the door. I opened to see Changbin and Felix walked in. Then I saw Chan with... a rose. "Wow. Thank you." I felt disappointed.

I was about to go back to the TV when I was pulled by him. "That's not the surprise. I don't know if it is allowed in your build-," I interrupted him.

"Drugs! If it is drugs, you don't have to give them to me. I am flattered reall-." I was hit on the arm.

"Not drugs you idiot. The fact that you didn't notice that," Chan pointed to a box on the floor.

I stared at him in confusion. "It's a box." I stated.

"What's in it." I leaned my head back.

Chan groaned annoyance. He picked up the box, and basically shoved it in my face. Then he lowered the box to his chest. There I saw a cat in the box. I looked at him in disbelief. Chan smiled at me, nudging the box at me. I reached in the box and pulled out the cat.
"It's a cat." My voice squeaked.

"Her name is Dori," Chan stated.(An: Dori is a girl right. If it's not I will change it.) I felt a my eyes water. I just felt so happy.

"Are you going to cry. Wait Min don't," Chan started to panic. I started to cry. "You're not supposed to cry. You should be kissing me right now." Chan said. I quickly wiped my tears away.

"What? Kissing you?" I was stunned.

"You heard me. Also we share costeidy of Dori, so like if we fight, Dori is caught in the middle." I nodded. Chan really got me a cat, I could kiss him. Although he already wants me to do that.

"So about my kiss, I kind of need it now, before we leave." Chan pointed to his cheek. I sighed, as I leaned in.

9:36 a.m

Chan's POV

As Minho was about to kiss me on the cheek, I turned my head. Our lips connected, and as soon as Minho realized he pulled away almost stumbling.

"BANG CHAN!" Minho shouted stomping his feet. "I can't believe what you just did."

"Was that your first kiss?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No, I have had two boyfriends in the past." Minho put Dori back in her box.

"Then why don't we do it again" I raised my eyebrows up and down.

I saw his blush. I smirked at him. "N-no, we w-won't do that again. Until.." His voice squeaked. I let out a light chuckled.

"Until when? Huh?"

"Uh, jajsnfh. When are you leaving exactly?" He dogged the question.

"You're going with me." I told him.

"Where?"

"To buy your new cat supplies." He nodded.

Before we left we put Dori inside. I forgot I brought Changlix with me. The two of them just sat on the couch watching 'Spongebob SquarePants?'

We decided to take a taxi to the pet store right across BamBam's Cafe.

When we entered, you could see some animals roaming around. I began to ask Minho"What should we get?" I looked to my side to see he was missing. I looked up ahead to see Minho running to the cat section. I chuckled at him, and followed behind.

10:39 p.m

Right now we where paying. Minho at decided that everything Dori would own would either be blue or white. He went all out with Dori's stuff. He got her a bed that is bigger than her, to many toys, and the most expensive but good food.

"New cat?" The cashier asked. She was a girl in about her 20's.

"Yep." Was all Minho told her.

"Not to come off as creepy or anything, but your very handsome." She told Minho. I tried not to glare at her, so I minded my own business. I read her name tag, and her name was Quinn.

"Thank you, but my friend here is even more handsome, right." Minho patted my back. I was glad that I was wearing mask, or he would see me blushing.

"Well I can't see his face with that mask." She stated.

"Oh honey you don't have to see him with the mask off. You already know he's hot." Minho informed her.

"Can we move on from this topic." I cleared my throat.

"Oh yeah. Anyway your total is-. "

*chaching*

10:52 a.m

We where outside the store. Waiting for our taxi. I couldn't help it no more, I had to bring Quinn. "She was totally into you." I told him.

"That's not true," He protested. "She was checking you out before went to me, but since you are wearing your mask, all she could see was your body and eyes." I was about to talk when Minho's phone rung. I saw the caller name. It said 'Seugdog🐶.'

"Hello?" Minho answered.

Right away there was yelling. "WHAT THE HELL!" Minho pulled the phone away from his ear. Instead of putting the phone to his ear, Minho put Seungmin on speaker. "DID YOU MOVE OUT CAUSE THEY'RE TWO GUYS ON YOUR COUCH!"

"Oh hehe, that's Changbin and Felix." He explained. I smiled at his small giggle.

"WHO THE FUCK GOT A CAT!' Seungmin didn't stop yelling.

"That's my child and well... Chan's, but that's another story. Isn't she cute." I looked around the streets, and saw our cab. I showed Minho and he nodded. He hung up.

We both got in the cab and headed home.

__________________________

END
__________________________