Chapter 16

October 28
6:27 a.m

Minho's POV

I was walking to work today. I thought it would be some good exercises. Something was off though, I felt as if I was being followed. I turned around to see a few people, but they just seemed to just walk past me. The police department was only meters away. I walked a bit more and took a turn to an alleyway.

I hid behind a dumpster, waiting for someone or something. There were foot steps coming my way. "Where did he go?" A voice filled the alleyway. The stranger kept walking forward. Once he past the dumpster, I tackled him down. I sat on his back, grabbed his arm, and put it behind is back, twisting it.

The guy had light pink hair. "Who the fuck are you?" I questioned.

The guy chuckled darkly "Wouldn't you like to know?" I twisted his arm even more. The guy hissed in pain. "Ah! Taemin, my name is Taemin!" He shouted.
I didn't let go. I kept him in the same position.

"Taemin?" I repeated. 'That name sounds familiar?' I thought.

"Minho?! I mean Diamond." I turned my head to see Changbin.
"What are you doing?" Changbin walked up to me. He kneeled down to stare at Taemin. "Guess you found him for me." Changbin laughed.

I stared at him in confusion. Taemin began to move in panic. "Let me go! Let me go!" He shouted. Changbin laughed even harder that he fell.

"Anyway? This guy was following me," I said.

Changbin got back up. "Ah yes. He has been spreading rumors about you. Maybe he is trying to prove himself right." Changbin explained.

"I am right! He is heading to the police department!" Changbin stared at me waiting for an answer.

"I was called in," I began to lie. "One of my friends got arrested, I am just going to pick him up that's all."

"Sounds about right. Supposedly Seungmin got arrested." Changbin confirmed. I gave out a small chuckle. 'Ah Seungmin.' I thought smiling.

I got off of Taemin and wiped the dirt off of me. "He's all yours Changbin. I have to go." I said. Taemin got up as fast as he could and ran.

"Bye." Changbin ran after Taemin. "You can run and hide, but bitch I will still find you!" Changbin yelled.

6:49 a.m

I was finally at my desk, already wish I was home. "Minho, you're late!" I looked up to see Jihyo.

"I know. I had a situation." I replied.

Jihyo walked up to me and leaned on the edge of my desk. She picked up some papers that where by her. "How's your case going?" I groaned, remembering everything.

"Bad?"

"That's nice," She chuckled.

"You're not helping." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a few papers and stood up. "Anyway, I have to take these to Jaebum."

"JB isn't here yet, but Namjoon is."

"Then I'll give them to him." I walked away to Namjoon's office. Once I was outside the door, I knocked andown waited for an answer.

"Come in," I heard him say. I walked in to see Namjoon at his desk and Jungkook sitting on a chair.

"Hey Lee Know!" Namjoon greeted.

Jungkook turned his head around. "Hey!" Jungkook gave me a big smile. I returned the smile gladly.

"I brought in my report." I handed him the papers.

"How's your day been going?" Kook asked.

"Eh, I mean I was being followed," I responded. "Which by the way happened early today, so it's not in the report." I told Namjoon.

"Who was following you?" Namjoon raised his head from the papers.

"I don't know, a guy named Taemin."

"You have no actual information about 3Racha." He pointed out.

"Like I've said, they don't tell me anything. I just know that they were called to do some job. I have no info," I explained. 

"Got it."

"Where Seungmin?" Jungkook asked. I laughed thinking about what Seungmin did.

"Long story, Seungmin got drunk last night. He must have been hungry because, he went to the convince store to grab food. The guy grabbed a bag of chips and began to walk out the store." I stopped for a second and them began. "He got caught and Seungmin put up a fight, also he ended up taking off his shirt. Then got arrested."

"Did he get out?"

"Oh yeah, he's fine. Anyway I got to go." I said.

3:30 p.m

"Seungmin!" Woojin shouted. I looked up from my computer to see Seungmin. He was wearing sunglasses, a scarf wrapped him, and coffee in his hands. "How's the hangover." Woojin chuckled.

Seungmin walked over to his desk. "Don't even start with me, okay. My head hurts and it's too bright," Seungmin complained.

I gave him a 'what' look. "It's cloudy outside." I point out.

"Shut it!" Seungmin hissed.

"Kim Seungmin, you're late!" Jaebum yelled from his office. Seungmin groaned.

My shift was almost over, so I began to organize my stuff and pack up. "Hey, Minho!" Woojin was waving his hands around.

"Mmh," I hummed in response.

"How's your boyfriend?" Woojin wiggled eyebrows.

"I don't know. I haven't spoken to Lucas since last week." I said.

"Ha, what? You have a boyfriend."

I started to spin in my chair. "Oh yeah. He has been my boyfriend since September."

"I... I was talking Chan, but congratulations."

Someone stopped my chair. My head was spinning, and once my vision recovered I saw Seungmin. Seungmin glared at me then at Woojin.

"Listen Woojin, this cat over here," Seungmin point at me. "He doesn't have a boyfriend. You and I have been friends with Minho long enough to know that when he says 'Oh yeah,' he's going to make up a story."

I laughed knowing that was true. "Really?" Woojin seemed surprised.

"Yeah, he told Hyunjin that I did drugs." Seungmin said.

"Minho!"

I looked at the time and stood up. "Anyway my shift is over." I told them.

4:15 p.m

When I go home I went over to the couch and fell on it face first. Jeongin was also on the couch with Dori on his lap. "Tired," He asked.

I lifted my head to see him staring at me. "Yes," I responded. I layed my head back down.

"Hey Jeongin, why do you guys have two different types of toothpastes." I sat up right away to see Jisung wearing no shirt, and holding the bottles of toothpaste.

'He has abs! He has abs!' I was screaming in my head. "What the fuck!" Was all that fell out of my mouth.

___________________________

END
___________________________