Chapter 13

October 25
11:15 a.m

Minho's POV

Once we got to home, I ran inside to start, setting up Dori's stuff. Chan sat on the couch, joining Changlix.

I was in my room, putting the blue cat bed beside my bed. I also bought two toys, a small bunny and a rubber ducky (Chan wanted to get the duck.)

"Minho, can you really take care of a cat?" I turned around to see Seungmin.

"Of cOUrsE," my voice cracked. I touch my throat surprised by the sound that came out of me.

"Have you even ate?"

I walked out my room, and Seungmin followed me. I opened a cabinet, getting out a Garnalla Bar. I opened it and bit it. "Yeah, I have."

Seungmin yanked the bar out of my hands. "This isn't food." He used the Gornalla Bar to point at me. I sighed in annoyance, and took my snack back. I walked over to the living room. Chan had Dori in his lap, while he petted her. Changbin laying his head down on Felix's shoulder.
They had changed the show to a random show, that I didn't know. Seungmin then sat done by the couple.

I stood by the couch. The olny place available to sit was by Chan. I don't want to sit by Chan. I may have looked like I didn't care when he kissed me, but in the inside I was dieing. My stomach starts fluttering when I think about that moment. So I just decided to stand.

"Minho, why don't you sit by me?" Chan gestured to the empty spot. My eyes widened. I slowly sat down by Chan.

Right away Chan placed his head on my lap, and put Dori on his chest. I was unsteady, I couldn't stop moving. After a few seconds, I finally relaxed. I brushed my hand through Chan's hair, twisting in now and then.

12:00 p.m

Chan had fallen asleep on my lap, along with Dori on his chest. Seungmin was on the floor with Felix playing 'Candy Land.' While Changbin and I were watching 'Mean Girls.'

"Who would I be in the movie?" Changbin asked.

"Probably the trash can that Cady fell in." Seungmin answered him. Felix and I started to laugh. "I win!" Seungmin slammed his hands on the board, making a 'bang.' It woke up Chan and Dori. Dori jumped off of Chan and went to Changbin. Chan groaned in annoyance. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed so much at the movement. I softy patted his head, and glared at Seungmin.

"Seungmin, you're wrist is broken, and you think it's ok to slam both of your hands." I scolded him.

"I'm sorry mom, but I won." Seungmin sassed.

"Come on, really, who would I be in the movie." Changbin asked once more.

"Bethany," I said.

Changbin looked offered "Well you are Regina."

"Thank you."

"That is so fetch!" The TV interrupted our meaningless argument.

1:28 p.m

The movie had just ended, and I wanted to move my legs. I slightly moved Chan, waking him up. He looked around confused. "Go to my room and sleep," I told him. I pushed him up, helping him to get up.

"I don't want to. You're comfortable." Chan quickly went back to my lap.

"No Chan, I want to walk," I complained.

He sighed, and walked off to my room. I went to the kitchen, and began to put food in Dori's bowl.
"Dori!" I called her. Felix walked up to me with my (and Chan's) cat. He set her down by the food bowl.

"I am hungry." Felix rubbed his stomach. He started to look through the cabinets. He must have not found anything good, so he moved on to the refrigerator. "Oh! Cheese sticks!"

I was thinking 'why do we even have cheese sticks?' Then it hit me "Those are Jeongin's, and he takes his cheese sticks seriously." I took out a bag of chips.

"My cheese stick." Felix them waddled off. I ate a few chips, and drank some water.

I walked to my room, and saw Chan wrapped around in a blanket. I layed down by him, scrolling through my phone. I was on Netflix, when I got a phone call from, "Mother."

I picked up. "Mother," I said dragging the 'r'.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!"

"Thank you." I sounded as if I had no emotion in me.

"Honey, you're birthday party starts at 3, so don't be late."

I sighed "How many times do I have to tell you, I don't need a birthday part." I exclaimed "I don't like going. There is always that one person who's like 'Oh really, well I...!' It gets annoying."

"I do theese thing for you! So you are going to come. I do not care if it gets annoying, you're coming, period!" After she was done speaking, and  she hung up.

"My gosh! This is stupid!" I shouted.

"What's wrong?" I was startled by the voice. Chan had woken up, once again.

"Nothing, just the birthday party my mom through." I was about to get up when I was pushed back down onto the bed. Chan had layed himself on me. "Really?" I asked.

"Still hasn't got old. Now shh, I want to sleep." Chan was drifting back to sleep, but I stopped him.

"Haven't you slept enough?"

"No. I didn't sleep last night. Now be quiet and sleep."

______________________

END
______________________

I am literally at a party, and I want to leave. All of my energy got drained out of me just by talking to one person.

               -Lee