Chaper 18

I couldn't find any good picture of costumes, so I just going to list off things. Am I even making sense.

Halloween costumes:

Chan=Scarecrow
-Scarecrow makeup
-those pointy hat
- red plaid shirt
-overall
-brown chukka boots
-fake pieces of hay hanging out of pockets
_________
Minho= Devil

-he is wearing a red long sleeve shirt
-black ripped jeans
-devil's tail
-black combat boots
-devil's horns headband
-caring a small devil's fork?
_________
Jeongin= Peter Pan

-you know Peter Pan
-green
-you get me!
_________
Woojin= Waldo

-red and white striped shirt
-blue jeans
-red and white hat
-you know how Waldo looks
-if not just look up 'Waldo'
__________

Felix= Angel

-white button down shirt
-black leather pants
-angel crown thingy
-black converse
-feathery winds
-carrying around confetti in his pockets
__________
Hyunjin= Joker

-basically what he posted on Instagram
__________
Changbin=Minion

-blue overalls
-pastel yellow shirt
-goggles
-yellow converse
-black gloves
________
Jisung= Squirrel
-squirrel onesie
-you'll see why
________
Seungmin= Chucky

-colorful striped shirt
-overalls
-red converse
-fake stitches on face
-fake blood on overalls
-plastic knife
___________________________

October 31
3:30 p.m

Minho's POV

I was at Chan's mansion, helping Changbin with the food. Honestly I wouldn't really say helping. I was leaning against the counter eating potato chips. "Are you even here to help me?" Changbin asked.

I shoved a chip in my mouth "Tell me what to do then," I said.

"Here, all you have to do is Frost a freaking cake Minho." He gave me the the frosting and the knife. He went to get the cake then placed it on the counter

I began to frost the cake. Felix came in skipping, he went over to tell me and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Don't do this in front of me, ok, wait until I leave!" I told them.

"Stop complaining man hoe its called true love," Felix shook out his tongue.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him. I went back to the cake.

Later on Changbin wanted me to add pumpkins, ghost, and spiders on the cake. I actually tried to make it look good. Not to mention I got frosting on my BLACK shirt.

"Wow! It looks great!" Changbin said clapping his hands.

I smiled "Thank you."

"Minho! I need help!" I walk out of the kitchen and went to the living room. I saw Chan at the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" I asked him.

"I need you."

"Girl!"

"Minho come help me!" Chan ran up the stairs. I sighed and followed him.

I was finally in Chan's room. He laid out his costumes the bed, and but his hands on his hips. I stared at him in confusion. "What?" I said.

"So I am going to be a Scarecrow."

I was even more confused "Yeah so?"

"I need with the face paint, or is it make-up?" Chan said.

I sat on his bed and told him "Ah, yeah I can't help you with that, but you know who can, Seungmin."

"Really?"

"Yeah, when JB,B,B- Baboon!" I yelled trying to hide my mistake. "When his leader Baboon, tells him to go look for a guy and beat him up, or whatever. Seungmin gets to lazy and just fakes bruises with makeup." I explained.

"Okay, so I'll just have him do it later when he comes. Also you when are you going to get ready?" He asked.

"Right now, I'm going to leave right now. Where is my daughter, I haven't seen my daughter in a long time. Where is she Chan?" I looked around the room.

"Don't worry,  Jisung has her in his room." He explained.

"Okay. Anyway, I'm leaving. I'll see you later." I got off his bed and started to walk to the door. I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder, I got turned around to face Chan.

"You forgot something," He smirked.

"I'm pretty sure that didn't, but I mean, if you know what it is tell me."

"A kiss Minho," He sang.

"Nope! We are not doing this again!" I told him.

"Come on, Minho, a kiss on the cheek will you."

I gave up. "On the cheek! If you move your head, I promise you Chan, I will not come back to this house, nor will I see you. Got it!" I stated.

" I promise I won't move my head." I decided to trust him. I placed a kiss on his cheek, and ran out. "BYE HONEY!" Chan shouted.

6:45 p.m

I was sitting in my kitchen eating a cheese stick. I was already changed into my costume. I didn't really try, but not to lie, I think I look pretty cute.

"Dude Minho!" Jeongin called my name. I turned around to see him as Peter Pan. "Oh, you look great." He complimented me.

"Thanks Peter Pan, you look green." I said.

"Rude."

"Fine you look cute." I walked to the living room and sat down.

Jeongin followed me to the living room. "So here is what I called you for." He handed me something. "It's a costume for your cat. You two will match."

"Thanks Jeongin

"Thanks Jeongin." I gave him a small smile. He gladly returned the smile, and went to his room.

7:28 p.m

I was resting my eyes listening to the TV, then there was knocking on door. "Come in!" I shouted. Jisung, Seungmin, and Woojin came in.

"Yo!"

"Shut up Jisung!"

"Shut up Jisung!" Jisung mocked Seungmin. "I don't care Seungmin.

"A onesie?" I stared at Jisung.

"Yeah, fuck Halloween, ok, I don't care anymore. I give up, I don't want to spend like 2 hours getting ready besides. I already am a squirrel, so there's like no need for a costume." He informed.

"You guys ready to go." Woojin asked.

"Um... no, Jeongin and I are giving out candy for a bit." I told them.

"There's kids here?" Woojin questioned.

"Yup." Woojin was about to continue when small knocks came form the door.

"Trick or treat!"

___________________________

END
___________________________