Chapter 21

Outfits for date:

Chan:

Minho:

Minho:

———————————November 55:00 p

———————————
November 5
5:00 p.m

Minho's POV

I was in my room lying down on my stomach with Dori on my back, watching Netflix on my computer. There was a soft knock on my door. "Come in," I said.

The door open to reveal Seungmin and Jeongin. "What do you live here now,Seungmin," I  asked.

"Do you want me to?"

Jeongin walked in and sat by me. "Minho, what day is it," Jeongin asked.

"Tuesday," I responded.

Seungmin cleared his throat and looked at me disbelief. "Aren't you supposed to be going somewhere in about," He stopped talking and looking at his phone. "... an hour."

I waited for something to bite me in the ass. "No, I don't think so," I said.

Seungmin sighed. "Sometimes I don't believe that I'm your friend. How can you be so stupid it's Tuesday Tuesday ring a bell idiot." Seungmin said annoyed.

I looked at Jeongin. "Help me out here."

"You have a date you dummy." Jeongin said patting my head.

I quickly sat up making Dori fall. I closed my computer and ran out of the room into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and went back into my room. I looked through the drawers to see if I had any good clothes. The pulled out some clothes and struggled to put them on. I had some trouble with my pants, I kind of put my foot in one, then I was too much in a rush that I fell on my butt, that was great.

I grabbed my phone and messaged Chan.

————
          💕Mr. Bang Chan💕

Me: so are you picking me up

Me: or do you want me to pick you up

Read
One minute later