Chaper 14

October 25
2:20 p.m

Chan's POV

I woke up to see Minho sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I looked at him. Minho slowly opened his eyes. "What time is it?" He asked. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

"2:30." Minho quickly got up, and ran to his drawers.

"I have to get ready!" He panicked. He ran out the room with a pile of clothes. Not bothering to actually look for through his clothes.

I got up and headed to the living room. Seungmin was in the kitchen on his phone, and Changbin was starring at the ceiling. While Felix stared intensely at the tv, trying not to get scared of the movie. "Alright listen losers!" I clapped my hands go get their attention. They all were staring at me. "Get your ass over here." I told Seungmin. He groaned, but still came over.

"I have already discussed this with Minho, so we will be fine." I assured them. "I am throwing Minho a pizza party, so invite his close friends, Seungmin. I just need to tell Jisung." I told them.

"Where the fuck is Jisung anyway?" Changbin asked. I shrugged, and face Seungmin.

"Got it?"

"Yeah." Seungmin said. He got on his phone and began to call people. "Hyunjin are you free tonight?" He asked while walking away into, what I am guessing is the kid, Jeongin's room.

"Who's going to ord-," Felix was interrupted by screening.

"Ah! This is so STUPID!"
We were all confused.

"Minho shut up and just shower!" Seungmin shouted. "You do this every year!"

We were all silent for a few seconds. Finally I broke the silence "Jisung will got get the pizzas on his way over here." I explained.

"Cool."

"Alright," I nodded.

"THIS IS BULL!" Minho shouted as he walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. "Seungmin come help me!"

Seungmin walked out of Jeongin's room and went to Minho. "Shut up and get dresses, " Seungmin said while closing the door.

"So," Changbin started "I heard Jisung has a boyfriend."

Felix stared at him "Did you hear, or did he tell you?"

"I heard."

"Who do you think it is?" I asked.

"Hyunjin. It's probably Hyunjin." Felix answered.

"If it's Hyunjin, why did Seungmin call him, and not Jisung?" Changbin questioned him.

The sound of the keys caught our attention. The front door opened to reveal Minho's roommate. Once he saw all three of us, he froze. He slowly place his keys on the key holder by the door. "Are we getting robbed?" He stared at me. "If we are he has all the money." Jeongin pointed at me.

We all laughed as Jeongin stared confused. "These are some of my friends, Felix and Changbin." I told him.

"Ah, okay. I'm Jeongin, and I live here. Anyway have you seem Minho?"

As if on cue Minho ran out of his room. "Hey Jeongin!" Minho gave a him a quick hug. "I have to go! I'll see you guys later." He put on a jacket.

"When will you be back?" I asked.

"Around seven," He answered.

I gave him a 'okay'. "Alright honey." I said.

"Bye sweetheart." He played along. He said his goodbye and left. Everyone was staring at me with their mouths open. While Changbin just smirked. 'True love,' Changbin mouthed out. I glared at him.

"What was that?" Seungmin asked.

"Jealous?" I grinned.

Seungmin sat on the couch. "More like concerned," He sassed.

"Let's start decorating, yeah." I suggested. They all agree. "Great let's go!"

5:25 p.m

Minho's POV

I have been at this party for like two hours, and I want to die. The party was at my parents mansion. The good thing is that no one has spoke to me. "Minho! Darling, why are you in this corner. Go dance." My mother walked up to me with a glass of Champaign. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have any energy." I replied.

"Oh fine. There is this girl I want you to meet." She smiled widely. She pulled a girl out of the dance floor. I recognized the girl. It was Quinn from the pet store. She was wearing a tight red dress with black high heels. Once she saw me she grinned.

"Minho, this is Quinn. Isn't she pretty." My mom introduced us.

"Very." I replied. Quinn's face turned a pink. I just tried to keep a smile on my face. I avoided eye contact with both of them.

"How about you two talk, huh. I will be with your father if you need something." My mother walked out. Quinn pulled up a chair and sat by me.

"Aren't you a teenager?" I turned to face her.

She giggled "No, I'm 22, just like you."

"Nah, you're way old," He said.

"I'm only two months older then you."

"Okay, whatever you say." I got up and went to the dance floor. I began to dance with my five year old cousin. She was grabbing onto my hands shaking herself.

6:50 p.m

This party ends at seven, and people were already leaving. Quinn wouldn't leave my side, and it was starting to get annoying. "Look at all the presents you got." My father pointed to a table of presents.

"There are only two presents." I pointed out.

My mom gave a jar full of money "Well everyone else gave you like five dollars each." I took the jar and thanked her.

I was already outside waiting with the jar of money, and two gifts I got. "Minho!" I turned around to see Quinn running up to me with her heels in on hand.

I gave her a forced smile "Hey you!"

"I hear you need a ride home."

I gave her a surprised look "Who the heck told you that."

She giggled "A little birdy."

I turned to face the street. 'When I find that ducking bird, I'm going to kill it!' I thought.

I ended up in her car. She drove like a mad man. She would pass someone even if there was barley any space. If being Chan's friend doesn't kill me, she will.

When we got to my building she asked "Can I use your bathroom. It's emergency."

"Sure, why not, after all, you did give me a ride." I said. As we walked up the building, I saw Mrs.Choi at the desk, I greeted her like always. When we got to my apartment, I opened the door to see that the lights were off. Once I turned on the light. People popped out of no where. "Surprise!" They all yelled. I saw Jeongin and Woojin shoot a confetti cannon.

I was frightened by the booming noise. "Who is she?" Chan asked in a serious tone.

_________________________

END
_________________________