Chapter 8

October 18
4:57 p.m

Minho's POV

"You heard me!" Jisung announced.

"Jisung, I don't think that's a great idea." I tried to tell him.

"Why not?"

"Well, I was going to go home, and well I have a roommate." I started explaining.

"That doesn't matter."

I continued with my statement "He doesn't know about you guys. Plus he's only 19, he is to young for you to ruin him."

"Fine, I won't expose you. I will wear that stupid mask. Let's go!" Jisung wouldn't drop it. I honestly didn't have a choice. That dude could chop me up to pieces, and eat me. I could feel eyes staring at the back of my head. It almost felt like they were going through me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see who was trying to kill me. Not literally, you get it though, right? I turned around, facing Felix first, but he was just on the couch. Which could only mean one thing. Those eyes belonged to none other than Bang Chan. I faced him only to see him looked away. I sighed. Not knowing if I did something wrong.

"Alright let's go." I followed Jisung out the door.

"So where's your sweet ride." he asked.

"I took a taxi." I responded.

"Then let's take a taxi, to where ever you're going."

"Can't you use your car?"

He groaned "Changbin wants to borrow it. I don't know why! He has money! GO BUY A F'ING CAR! Jisung complained.

We where in the taxi, going to my apartment. Was it a good idea. No. What can I do? Take him to my parents' home. I could, but I don't want to.

We arrived at the apartment building. I made my way entrance with Jisung behind me. I walked past the lobby, greeting the person at the front desk. Which was a lady in here late 60's. "Good afternoon, Mrs. Choi." I waved at her.

"Good afternoon to you too Minho." She replied with a smile.

We headed to the elevator, I pressed the botton to the 9th floor. I stood there, watching the elevator change numbers. Finally when it hit nine, the doors opened, and we walked out.
When we were outside the door, I turned around to face Jisung. "Okay, listen I don't know if Jeongin is home, but if he is, don't scare him." I told him.

"Don't worry." Jisung raised his hand shaking it. "I got this."

"Really?"

"Totally."

5:25 p.m

Chan's POV

"Can you believe Jisung!" I paced around the living room. Changbin was on the couch eating popcorn, watching a movie. While Felix was on his laptop.

"Calm your ass down!" Changbin rolled his eyes. "Get out of the way! You're blocking the tv!" He yelled annoyed.

"Sorry. I am just ah-!" I was intruped by myself, not being able to talk.

Felix signed, then looked at me.
"Stop being jealous Chan. They are just hanging out. It's not like the are going to make out. Plus Jisung has a crush on Hyunjin." Felix went back to his laptop.

"Hyunjin?" I repeated.

"He's the boy who dances with Felix, on Sundays. He also works at Moonlight Cafe." Changbin filled me in. "You know? He is the one Jisung always flirts with."

I finally realised who they were talking about "Oh, him. Hyunjin is very pretty."

"Do you feel better now?" Felix asked.

"I guess."

"Lies! He is still jealous!" Changbin pointed at me laughing.

"Tha-" I was starting to speak, when I was cut off.

"You'll see him later!" Felix shouted, clearly annoyed.

7:05 p.m

I was laying on my bed bored. Not knowing what to do. I finished all my work earlier in the day. My mind kept drifting off to Minho and Jisung. I wondered what they were doing. Honestly, I was wondering what Minho was doing. I was going to text Minho, but decided to text Jisung instead.

J.ONE

Me: what are you doing
Read

'Oh come on!' I shouted in my head. If you can even shout in your head.

                       J.ONE

J.ONE: eating why

Me: I'm just laying down

J.ONE: ok

J.ONE: I know why you're texting me. Just text Minho.
Gosh

I gave upup. I didn't want to disturb them any more. So I decided to sleep. I needed it after all. I have barley slept, trying to get some new and old clients.

7:37

Minho's POV

So hanging out with Jisung wasn't as bad as I thought. Turns out Jeongin doesn't even know Jisung is a criminal. We were all in the living room, finishing the pizza, while watching a movie. Everything is going great.

"Wait, Stop!" Jeongin yelled at the tv. "Idiots, they know that they shouldn't open the door, yet they do it!" Jeongin was annoyed at this point. KNOCK KNOCK. The knocking startled us a bit. I got up to check who was outside. I looked through the peep hole (is that what they're called) to see nothing. I was about to turn back to my friends, when another pair of knocks stopped me.

"Aren't you going to answer hyung," Jisung questioned.

"Uh... Yeah?" I sounded uncertain. I went back to the door and still saw nothing. This time I opened the door. 'Funny, I am that idiot who opens the door' I thought to myself. I took a breath and opened it.

"Chan?" I was surprised. I look beside him to see a... kid. "What are you doing with her?" I pointed to the girl. He mumbled something, but I couldn't here it though his mask. "What?"

"Nothing. I found this girl knocking on your door. Basically doing 'Knock, knock, ditching.' I was going to knock, but you opened the door." Chan explains.
The real question was how he found my apartment. Felix was probably the one who told him. After all he is a hacker. Basically a stalker. Jeongin walked to the door curious to see who it was.

"Hey, that's the girl who told me to go choke on a stick!" Jeongin shouted. He looked like he was about to attack. "Why you little-!" He cut himself off, and launched himself towards her.

____________________________

END

____________________________

Sorry if it seems confusing.
Bye!