Chapter 19

October 31
8:30 p.m

Minho's POV

"Man kids are needy." Jisung complained.

"It free candy!" Jeongin defended the kids.

"We're here!" Woojin announced.
We all got off of Woojin's car, and right away heard the music playing in the backyard. They started to walk where the party was. Seungmin pulled me aside before I could follow them.

"Minho, Hyunjin has a problem."
He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'll call him." Seungmin pressed on Hyunjin's contact name. Which by the way is
'💓Pretty Boy💓.'

"Minho!" Hyunjin shouted.

"What?" I sounded desperate.

"That girl Quinn is going to the party!"

"No one invited her." I informed.

"BamBam did. She came to the cafe and asked about this party. Double B ended up inviting her as his date." He explained.

"It's fine," I said. "I'll just have to tell Chan because, for some reason he dislikes her."

"So you are not mad?" He asked.

"No."

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Bye."

"Bye, bye Pretty Boy." I told him. I hung up, then received a hit on the back of the head.

"Ow, Seungmin!"

"Sorry."

I looked at him "Sure don't sound like it. Your boyfriend is coming in ten minutes." I said.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever you say. Chan is probably waiting for you."

9:00 p.m

"Seungmin, this looks awesome." Chan said, starting at him self in the mirror.

"I know. That will be 30 bucks." Seungmin held out his hand. Chan stared at him in disbelief. Seungmin rolled his eyes "You're rich, you won't miss 30 dollars."

"Fine. I'll give it to you later." Chan told him. Seungmin nodded and walked out.

"So... your friend, BamBam is bringing a date to the party." I said looking around.

"Really, and why do you care." He questioned. Change put on his hat and looked at his mirror.

"His date is Quinn." I blurted out.

Chan's face dropped. He turned around to face me. I gave him a nervous smile.
"Are you kidding me? If she comes she'll take you away from me!" He whined. Chan came up to me and hugged me.

"I won't talk to her, besides I already made a plan to avoid her," I told him. He finally let me go. Suddenly I remembered about the costume Jeongin gave me. "I'll be right back!" I said, them ran out of his room.

I searched around the mansion for Dori. There was a few people who came in to use the restroom. I finally saw Dori in the library staring outside. Outside the window you could see the party. People where dancing, eating, and just hanging out.

I picked up Dori and put on her costume. "You look so cute!" I squealed.

"I am back!" I told Chan. Chan was on his phone when I walked in.

He looked up from his screen and said "Wow."

"Doesn't she looked cute, and he also kind of match." I placed Dori down.

"The wow was for you, not saying Dori isn't cute. You look hot!" He exclaimed.

I felt my face heat up. "Well not to lie, you look pretty cute." I spoke quickly.

Chan chuckled "Thank you." He grabbed my hand and started to walk out of the room. "How about we go to party." I nodded in response.

10:38 p.m

I was standing by Hyunjin, Woojin and Changbin. I was staring at people who went to the tables full of food. The music was loud, but you didn't need to shout to be heard. "Why are you staring at the food table so intensely?" Woojin asked.

"If they don't eat the cake, I will literally shove the cake down their throats." I threatened.

"Minho, all you did was frost the cake." Changbin said.

"No, I made it into a masterpiece," I told them all.
Chan walked towards us with two bottled cans. One was beer and the other was a soda.

"Here." He handed me the soda.

"Thank you." I smiled and opened the can.

A few seconds later, people started to yell "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Jisung ran up to us in panic.

"Two guys are fight, and no one is going to want to stop them." Jisung informed, catching his breath.

People began to from a circle around them. "Who wants to stop them?" Changbin asked.

Hyunjin patted my back and said "Minho, you do it. You get pretty scary when you're annoyed and angry." I glared at him. He took his hand off my back. "See." He pointed at my face.

"He really does." Jisung agreed.

"Go Minho. I believe in you." Chan cheered me on.

"Alright." I said. I walked past the crowd of people, sipping on my soda. When I got in the middle of the circle, two guys where punching and kicking each other. I laughed at bit. It was funny to watch.

I looked over to see all my friends watching. I sipped on my soda one more time, then handed it to a random person. "Hold this."

I rolled up my sleeves and walked to the two guys. They where both standing, now grabbing each other by the collar of their shirts. I then got in between them, and punched them both. They both fell on the ground. I took my soda back and sipping it, while I watched the to guys groan in pain.

"What the hell!" One shouted.

"Shut the fuck up." I shushed them. Everything was quite. There was no music or talking. "Why are you guys even fighting? It's a party not a boxing ring."

"This ass hole was flirting with my girlfriend!"

"Wasn't my fault! She was grinding on me."

I started at them in annoyance. "You guys are pathetic! If I hear that you two are fighting, I will do more then just punch you! You keep you girlfriend under control! I don't need her going around causing drama. GOT IT!" I yelled at both of them.

"Y-yes."

"Understood."

"Good." I said. I walked back to my friends, and the party started again.

____________________

END
____________________