Someone's Lost In The Park!

I just found this adorable image of Hoodie and I was like 'Yup! Definitely the best picture for a chapter!' 😂

--------

"It feels so weird to see the outside world again..."

"THE SUN IS BURNING MY EYES!!"

"Shh, Jeff, quiet! They are going to hear you!" I whispered-yelled at Jeff who was complaining. I noticed a pregnant woman staring at me weirdly. I sweated and pretended to hold a phone, before she left. I let out a sigh.

"Alright guys, I think it's time to go home, we've been out here for long. So, Toby?"

"H-Here!"

"Helen?"

"Here."

"BEN?"

"Right here!"

"Jeff?"

"Dead."

"...Masky?"

"Here, but--"

"Hoodie?"

"......."

Everybody stood in silence, not hearing Hoodie's voice.
"...Hoodie? You're in there, bud?"
"Y/n, h-he's not here...!" Masky said rather loudly. My heart turned and my eyes widen.

"Shit--"

"Whoa, it's t-the first t-t-time Y/n--"

"We have to find Hoodie!!" I yelled making some people turn to look at me as if I was crazy, but they continued doing their thing as I started to look for him in panic, yelling his name.

"Brian? Brian!! Brian, where are you?! Bria--"

"Excuse me, are you looking for someone?" A female's voice asked as I turned to look on my side to see a girly girl with blue hair and eyes, dressed in blue..

She looked younger than me, "U-Uh, w-well, I am looking for my dog.." "Aw, did you loose him? I want to help you find him!" She said with pure sadness. "T-That's okay--" "No, I insist on helping you! Tell me what he looks like!" She said determined. I felt bad to make her search for nothing with me. "Uh.. H-He has... Orangy-furr, black circles on his body..." I started, trying to create a random dog. "What's his name?" "Hoodie. I-I MEANT B-Brian!"