CREEPY

“How is Toby feeling?” Clocky asked as both Toby and I went to Amanda's house after finishing our…. ‘date’, as Toby liked to call it.

“What took you so long?” Jeff asked.

“Don't worry, everyone, Toby is okay, he just needs to eat less sugar… He ate too much these days..”

Toby had a depressed glimpse on his brown eyes, “I am going to kermit s-suicide--”

“Then why does Toby have some chocolate on his chin?” Hoodie asked, making the whole room silent.

Toby looked at me with a ‘we are fucked up’ look. I gulped and faked a stern voice. “Toby, did you really eat the last cookie in my bag?!”

“But you didn't bring a bag with you..” Masky pointed out confused.

“....Uh….”

“I s-stole them from the right table.. S-Sorry, Y/n…” Toby faked a sad look. “Toby, fine, but do not do that again for your own sake!”

“Yeah, Toby, you got us all worried…” Jane exclaimed.

Sally quickly ran to hug Toby as he returned the hug.

Good! They seemed to have bought it…

But it really thrilled me… They were all concerned for their little brown haired friend…. That's true friendship.

Toby gave them a side smile and ticced his head, “Sorry guys, I-I'll be more careful next t-t-time….”

--------------------

After waving goodbye to everyone, we all headed home…. Jeff and Ben hidden inside my hair, Tim and Brian sitting on both my shoulders, LJ and Toby in my palm and EJ, Helen, Sally and Ann inside my bag.

We all walked home happily..

--------------------

Later That Night…

Everyone went to sleep, exhausted by another day.

But in the other hand, I couldn't sleep. I tried taking other turns to get more comfortable... Had a warm bath, drank some warm milk... Everything, even counted sheeps! But in this case... I counted the Creepypastas that arrived one by one. Still didn't work!

With a frustrated sigh, I grabbed my phone, headphones and did whatever I like to do on the phone...

Around two hours later, my head started to hurt. I held it tight ans pressed my lips together, was I took a deep breath and placed my phone on the bedside table, next to Toby who was soundly sleeping.

"I've been on the phone for some time that my head hurts... Better go down get some medicine." I spoke to myself as I slowly walked out of my room.

Everything was dark, so when I finally reached to the kitchen I turned them on so I could see things. I opened a shelf and found pills. I grabbed one and swallowed it with water.

I sat on a chair and blanked out of a moment. I looked at the clock; two AM, it has just turned two and one.

Time wouldn't just pass...