'Please Update'

So... Many wonderful readers send wonderful comments about my work and how much they love the book and everything...

And I really appreciate them <33 :)

However... There are those type of commenters that spam me with "Plz update", "Update soon" etc.

I am not angry at those people. I understand that they want to read more.

But it is tiring to receive comments like that all the time, okay?

I mean, I have a life. A mother that yesterday didn't care about her children, failing exams, my health, other activities, many responsibilities, a dog, studying, anxiety...

I am not a robot made to work 24 a day to melt my brain for your own pleasure, okay?
Go ahead and read somehing else or do something else while I am trying to update. Plus, I have other books to write as well.

I want you to understand that I have other better things to do with my life.

Writing stories on Wattpad is an amazing hobby, but not an everyday work.

And if you are selfish and rude enough to continue to write comments like that, then...

With each comment that says 'Update soon', I will delay a chapter one day.

I know it's cruel and some people do not mean to cause anything bad, people are happy and excited for new chapters, but receiving comments like those haunt me everyday.

It is such a simple thing I am asking you.

If I was ever about to discontinue or put this book on Hiatus, I would post an A/N. Meanwhile, while I am normally updating, you should learn how to be patient.

I want you to enjoy my stories and cheer up, and even motivate me to continue, but saying "Update soon" doesn't help at all. In fact, it kind of gets on my nerves.

Oh, and also, do not do that to other authors as well, okay? Because maybe a good author's sibling or someone close could have died and while they are suffering, crying and being suicidal, you will be like "Plz update!!!"

Is that a good thing, you think?

No hard feeling, 'kay?

Thank you for reading.