The First Females

"EJ, you should eat something else except from meat! Have some salad, bread-- And LJ put those candies away, did you really think I didn't see you? Brian, eat a little bit more, okay? Thank you... Toby, stop annoying Tim, please! Helen, stop playing with your food, it is not a canvas... Jeff and BEN, sit at the table right now, don't try to run away!" I kept trying to reason with all those Creepypastas at the table, but it was so hard! There were so many and hard to control, I would have laughed if I was in someone else's shoes and saw the situation I was in.. It was my choice to become their mother figure and I wasn't complaining, but it was tiring.

I sighed and placed my cheek on my hand, looking at everyone who was acting like children.... So, that's how it feels to be a mother of so many kids, huh?

I heard my phone buzz and I ran to it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's me."

"Oh, hey, Oliver! How are you?"

"That asshole again?!" Toby growled, making Helen shut his mouth while the others seemed confused.

"Oliver?"

"Who's that?"

"Is he her boyfriend?"

''Is he her friend?"

"Best friend?"

"Dog?"

"No---"

"Slave?"

"What the fu--"

"Listen, there's a small problem  I think that only you could be able to help me with... I am at the park... It will probably be a big responsibily for you but, I really do not have any other choice... Will you come?"

"Of course, anything for my best friend!''

"Called it." Tim said cooly.

I hung up and turned to the Creepypastas.

"Guys, I need to leave, Oliver needs me with something.."

"Needs you with something?! OH MY GOD, Y/n don't let him leave you pregnant!!" BEN said with fully worry.

"BEN, he is my best friend!"

"Aah, even worse!!!"

I stared at him weirdly. He sure was weird....

"Uh, anyway... I'll be back as soon as possible!"

"GO Y/N!! Beat more people's asses!!" LJ said while laughing as I started to run to the park.