여섯 {6}

My dad put his hands on his hips "What are you doing there?" 

Yoongi put his hand on his forehead and did a step back "Ah my head"

"Υοοngi?" I jumped on the floor and once my feet touched the ground he passed out.

My dad ran to him and kneeled down, tapping Yoongi's cheek softly "His face is pale and his cheeks red, he's not okay"

I kneeled next to my dad, not taking my eyes off Yoongi's face "I guess he drank too much.."

My dad turned his head and looked at me "What did you say?"

Oh shit

"He drank? Again?" He raised his eyebrows

I shrugged "I just assume" 

He stood up and kneeled near Yoongi's legs, wrapping his finger's on his right ankle "Help me to lift his legs up"

We lifted his legs for a while but then my dad took him in his arms and put him on the couch.

"Should I just take him in his bedroom?" My dad sighed 

"Get him upstairs and I'll bring him a glass of water" I walked to the kitchen as my dad took a deep breath before he lifted up Yoongi once again

I filled the glass with water and exited the kitchen to follow my dad on the stairs.

My dad placed Yoongi carefully on the mattress and then turned his head to face me "I'll go to sleep now because I have a lot of work to do tomorrow...please take care of him" He kissed my forehead and walked away

I put the glass on the nightstand and sat next to Yoongi on the bed. I was about to touch his forehead to make sure that he doesn't have fever but before I put my hand on his skin, he grabbed my wrist.

My heart almost stopped beating. "What the heck?"

"You really believed that I fainted?" He opened his eyes and smiled

I pulled my hand back and crossed my arms "You think this is funny?"

He nodded "I'm too drunk, everything is funny to me"  

"You're very annoying you know that?" I faked a smile

He didn't answer.

He straightened up his posture to be in a sitting position "Where were we?" 

"In then kitchen" I stood up, ready to leave his bedroom and go to sleep

"Damn, I'm annoying, you are funny, we need to make a club" He eye smiled as I was standing next to his bed, looking at him. I had a confused look on my face.

Why do I talk to a drunk man? Such a waste of time

I sighed and took the glass from his night stand to give it to him "Drink some water"