마흔둘 {42}

When I read the message, thousand negative thoughts passed through my mind.

What if Jin told him everything? What if he thinks I'm disgusting because I fell in love with someone who I wasn't supposed to..

[Is something wrong?> 

<No,no I just need to tell you something. You don't have to worry tho :)

I sighed in relief. I'm still curious about what he wants to tell me though. I can't leave Yoongi right now so I asked him when and where does he want to meet me.

<Can we meet tomorrow night at the beach at 8 pm?]

[Okay, see you there>

I don't have a good feeling..

Yoongi put his hand on my thigh to get my attention "What's wrong?"

I sighed and looked at his concerned eyes, afraid of what his reaction will be if I tell him the truth

"Baby" he placed his other hand on my back, bringing his face closer to mine to look into my eyes "What did he tell you?" 

I faked a smile "He didn't tell me anything, I just remembered that I have to go to school tomorrow.." It's not a lie though, I am afraid to face my classmates after what happened.

"You don't have to go" He whispered, caressing my hair "I want you to stay here with me. I know that Jin is fired but the situation hasn't calmed down yet"

"What about my exams? Even worse, what if dad finds out about all this? I've screwed up" I covered my face with hands sighing

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him "Babygirl..." he rested his head on my shoulder, breathing softly against my ear "I know you're stressed right now but please try to relax your mind for a bit. You know everything happens for a reason hm?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nodded as I closed my eyes "I know" I whispered.

"Do you want me to release your stress faster?" He gave my thigh a squeeze making me giggle

"Do I?" I hid my face on the crook of his neck

"I think you do" He half smiled, placing his hands on each side of my waist to pull me back from his neck in a soft manner and make me face him. 

I stayed still and hugged his neck tighter

"Y/n" He chuckled "Why don't you want to look at me?" 

I smiled and closed my eyes tighter as I felt my head becoming hotter "Y/n!" He laughed as he realised why I hide my face

I groaned "Stop talking dirty you idiot" I slapped his shoulder and covered my eyes