아홉 {9}

[Jin's POV]

I knocked couple of times the wooden door and a few seconds later someone opened up. 

It was Y/n.

My eyes widened a bit when I saw her face. I looked down at her sexy outfit and cleared my throat 

"Jin my guy!" Hoseok walked past Y/n and spred his arms to embarace me

I looked at him and smiled, then tapped his back, raising my gaze to face Y/n who's looking at me in disbelief.

Hoseok pulled back from the hug so I held Yoongi's present with both of my hands "Is my cousin inside?"

"...Your what?" Y/n finally spoke up. I tilted my head to see over Hoseok's shoulder her shoked face "My cousin"

Hoseok dragged me inside the house and helped me to take off my coat "He's at the living room with Taehyung and some girls" 

Y/n closed the door and as I turned my gaze to her direction, our eyes connected.

...

[Y/n's POV]

"Stop telling me to calm down, it's not working" I grabbed a glass of wine and gulped down all the sour liquid "I can't believe he's related to Yoongi"

Lisa sipped on her drink "Me neither"

I sighed and groaned, resting my forehead on the table

She let her drink on the table and wrapped her arm around mine to force me to get up "Let's go meet some guys, stop being a depressed bitch"

"I'm not depressed" I stood up and took her glass to drink the rest of the alcohol. I put it down and turned my head to face her "Don't you have a boyfriend?"

"Just come with me and stop talking" She pulled my arm and started dragging me

[Yoongi's POV]

Jin grabbed the glass from my hand and put it down on the table "Stop drinking, you had four glasses already"

I took the glass again and stepped away from him "It's my birthday so I'll drink as much as I want"

"You're crazy"