열일곱 {17}

I froze on my spot.

"I will ask you one more time" He paused, scanning my eyes "Why are you with him?" 

I swallowed hard, being shocked but excited at the same time "What.."

He came even closer and my heart started beating overly fast

"Mm?"

I held my shirt tightly, starting to feel nervous. "We just wanted to hang out"

He scoffed "Just hang out?"

I raised my eyebrow. What is he doing right now?

His body was pressing mine so I gently pushed him away from me

"What's your problem?"

"First of all keep your hands to yourself" He stepped closer again "Second of all, you're not allowed to go out with guy friends"

I looked away and scoffed, feeling angry and frustrated. Did he just say 'You're not allowed'?

He talks to the wrong woman.

"You're no one to tell me what to do or not to do. If you're done with your speech let me go."

His face was serious yet angry. He was staring at me like I was his worst enemy. "Listen to me for once."

"And why would I do that?" I tilted my head "Stop telling me what to do and get a life. Why would you forbid me to have guy friends anyw-" My phrase got off when he stepped closer, slammed his lips on mine while grabbing my wrists and lifting them above my head, pinning me against the wall.

His lips started moving slowly and passionately, making me give up and kiss him back.

He let my arms free and wrapped his hands around my waist to bring me even closer. He sucked my lower lip, trying to enter his tongue in my mouth and I automatically let him.

I parted my lips and once I did, he pushed his warm tongue in and started touching and sucking mine.

My breath got heavier, my body's heat was extremely warm and my mind was completely empty.

Why are we doing this?

I can't find the right answer.

I do like it though..

We kept kissing for multiple minutes; our make out session was getting hotter as the time was passing by and we both were really into it.

This was the best kiss I've ever had but it sadly ended when he slowly pulled his head back and locked eyes with me.

He caught his breath and licked his lower lip, gripping my waist "..That's why" He whispered, glancing down at my wet and swollen lips

I looked down, feeling embarrassed of what I just did with him "What we did was wrong"

"Not really" He put my hair behind my ear, looking at my eyes even though I don't look at him. "I want you Y/n.." He put his index finger under my chin, making me raise my gaze

I looked at his eyes, not believing my ears

We stared at each other for a while and I completely zoned out, getting drowned in my own thoughts.

I can't think clearly right now so I won't discuss it with him at the moment.

I need some time to process what just happened and take the right decision. "I have to go" I took his hands off my waist and got out the toilet, heading to the table where Namjoon is eating.