서른여섯 {36}

"You're here" Jin said when he saw me entering the house

"I'm so sorry..." I took my jacket off and tied my hair in a ponytail "I totally forgot"

"Why didn't you answer my phone calls and texts?" He crossed his arms, looking straight into my eyes

I tried to think of an excuse but thank God Yoongi came into the living room

"Hey I was about to text you" Yoongi said and sat next to Jin "Where were you?"

"We were shopping" Lisa showed all the bags to Yoongi "Anyways, I'll take a nap cause I'm hella tired. See you later" She smiled and headed to my bedroom

"I'll go to my room too" Yoongi stood up, glancing at me before he left

"Well," Jin unzipped his bag "We dont have a lot of time" He checked his watch "Two hours have passed"

"I'll bring my notebook" I grabbed my back bag and my jacket and ran towards my room. When I arrived out of my door Yoongi appeared next to me

"Y/n" He whispered, grabbing my forearm

"You scared the shit out of me" I whispered back and hit his shoulder "Why are you grabbing me like this?"

"Please don't tell Jin anything about us" He said

"I wouldn't do it anyways" I rolled my eyes "You sound concerned. Did something happen?"

"Just.." He ran his fingers through his hair looking away "I did a huge mistake in the past"

"What did you do" I tilted my head. He didn't turn his head to look at me. He was staring at the wall next to us

"I told him I have feelings for you and I asked for his advice because I didn't know what to do"

Why the heck does he ask for advices from the most irrelevant people?

"Y/n" He waved his hand in front of my face "You there?"

"Why are you so dumb?"

"He is my cousin! I thought he'd be able to help me"

"What did he tell you anyways?"

"He told me to forget you" He rubbed the back of his head "I said I'll try"

"You tried too hard" I chuckled

"Shut up" He rolled his eyes leaning in for a kiss "Go get your notebook and be a good girl"

I tried to hold my laughter back "Yes sir"

He giggled

I opened my door and walked inside but flinched when he suddenly slapped my butt.

"What the-" When I turned my head he wasn't there. I checked the hallway and saw him closing his bedroom's door abruptly.

This bitch

"Y/n, I won't stay here until 2078" Jin shouted from downstairs

I hurried back to my bedroom and grabbed my stuff.

•••

"Underline the second paragraph and take notes below the text" Jin said and took his glasses off "This point is extremely significant because it lists all the elements we need to solve exercise 3,4 and 5" He pointed at the exercises and took some leaflets in his hands "Hmm let's see"

How can he stay so focused and absorbed in the lesson? I personally have understood almost nothing of what he has told me so far. I'm sleepy and hungry.