마흔하나{41}

"What?" Jin's voice was heard from behind us.

Yoongi took his hands away from me and put them behind his back.

I gulped down as Taehyung came off the car and closed the door "I mean," He nervously licked his lips "Stop kissing my girl's cheek and let's go because you- I mean, I'm horny- HUNGRY. Yes, I'm hungry" His face turned crimson as he peeked at Jin's face to check his reaction.

"You..." Jin pointed at Yoongi and my heart started beating overly fast.

My hands started sweating; I felt my whole body becoming numb and I couldn't stop panicking.

"You're with her?" Jin put his bag down on the floor without breaking the eye contact with Yoongi. I looked at Taehyung who was walking to Jin "What are you talking about? Y/n is my girlfriend, not his. Right?" His eyes fell on me, waiting for a positive answer to come out of my almost trembling lips.

I slowly nodded as I walked towards Taehyung to intertwine my hand with his and hold it tight.

"Hyung, I'm ready let's go" Jungkook got out the school, holding his office leather bag while looking at the luxurious watch that is tied around his wrist.

He raised his head to look straight but then stopped walking when he looked at me being with Taehyung "What's wrong?" He looked at Jin and then at the direction that Jin is staring with some tense and full of anger written all over his face "Yoongi?"

A gasp left my mouth when I saw Jin walking in fast steps towards Yoongi. He grabbed his collar and pinned him against the parking's wall "You son of a bitch" His face went red; his veins popped out as he yelled in front of Yoongi's face "She's your fucking sister" His grip became tighter; the anger in his eyes burnt holes on Yoongi's ones

Jungkook stayed frozen on his spot with his eyes widened

I was about to go to them but Taehyung tightened the hold on our hands. I raised my gaze to meet his eyes "Taehyung"

He looked at Jin who was yelling at Yoongi. He placed his hand on my shoulder "Get in the car. I'll take care of it" I nodded but not with the utmost confidence that all this will turn out well

[3rd Person's POV]

Jin threw Yoongi on the floor, getting on the top of him while lifting his sleeves up. Yoongi tried to push him away as Taehyung ran towards them, grabbing Jin by his shirt trying to pull him back "Get off of him right now"

Jungkook threw his bag on the floor and ran towards the boys to get involved and save his friend "What the fuck is wrong with you? Jin you'll get in trouble!"

"You promised that you won't make a move on her you little bitch. Is your mind sick? Huh?" He smacked his fist on Yoongi's jaw

Yoongi groaned and grabbed Jin's wrist "Stop"

"I'll fucking destroy your face, you're disgusting do you hear me?" Jin yelled and continued beating Yoongi while Taehyung was struggling to free him from the psycho that Jin became in less than two seconds. Jungkook pulled Taehyung back and pushed him "Stop, you make it worse"

"Can't you see? He's going to kill him!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook back "Don't touch me and get your friend off Yoongi right fucking now"

Multiple students gathered in the school yard when they heard the men yelling. Some of them were murmuring to each other, others were covering their mouth with their hand shocked by their professor's actions.

Yoongi managed to get up and push Jin back but Jin didn't give up and attacked him again "Stop!" Yoongi yelled and grabbed him by the collar "Jin" He breathed out with some difficulties, blood running off his nose and lips. He tried to stand on his feet without fainting from the dizziness that Jin's punches and kicks caused him "You don't understand" He paused, staring at his eyes "..I love her"