열다섯 {15}

[Y/n's POV]

Jimin grabbed my hand and stopped me "It's not the right time to talk to him"

I sighed as I sat down on the couch, running my fingers through my messy hair "You're right"

He put his hand on my forehead "Are you still dizzy?"

"Yeah I have a headache" I rest my head back on the couch, closing my eyes

He tapped my knee and then got up "I gotta go, it's late"

I opened my eyes and looked at him "No Jimin you're still drunk"

"No I'm fine" He walked away, bumping into all the furniture in front of him while trying to get to the door.

I stood up and walked to him, hugging his arm and dragging him back to the couch "You'll sleep here tonight"

He held his head as he lied down "..Damn"

I felt my eyes getting heavy and without realising it, I fell asleep on the other couch.

Next morning

I opened my eyes due to the annoying sound of the alarm.

After a while, I heard someone snoring next to my ear.

I turned my head and saw Jimin sleeping with his mouth slightly opened

I shook his arm, trying to wake him up "Jimin"

He opened his left eye "Hm"

"You have to drive me off" I groaned as I straightened my position and sat on the couch, rubbing my eyes while yawning

"Yeah, get ready and I'm coming, " He stood up but kneeled down and lied on the floor, putting his hand under his cheek while trying to get into a comfortable position.

I laughed at his cuteness and stood up, dragging myself upstairs. I entered my bedroom and the first thing I saw was Yoongi sitting on my bed.

We made eye contact but he didn't talk at all so I spoke to him first. "..Goodmorning"

His eyes seemed tired, he had eyebags and red eyeballs.

He broke the eye contact and stood up, heading to my door while wiping something under his eye "Goodmorning"

He didn't seem well at all.. "Are you okay?"

He opened the door, stepping outside of my bedroom "Yeah, don't mind me"

"But why were you in my room-" My phone started vibrating constantly and made me turn my eyes to my phone screen. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked up the call.

"Hello?"

'Goodmorning Y/n!'

"Hey Lisa, where have you been"