열셋 {13}

I was looking at Yoongi with my eyes widened and he was looking back at me with a confused look on his face.

"..Jin is downstairs, he told me that he texted you but-"

"Shit" I rubbed my eyes as I straightened my position  "Is he waiting?"

"Yes, hurry up" He walked away and left my room.

I groaned and tapped my forehead. What the heck was I dreaming? 

I frowned and got off my bed, fixing my hair.

I left my bedroom and as I was walking down the stairs, I saw Jin talking with Yoongi in the living room. 

Once I saw Jin's face I froze on my spot. The scenes from my dream appeared in my mind. It felt so real.. I was feeling his touches, kisses, everything.

"Y/n will you stand there for a long time?" Yoongi said and woke me up from my daydream

I looked down at the stairs, and once I reached the ground floor, I approached the two men who were waiting for me in the living room.

"Hey" I greeted Jin. I didn't want to do so, I just need to be polite. He smiled at me and bowed. "Why are you here?"

Jin peeked at Yoongi "I wanted to tell you something but, I dont think it's the right time" 

"No no I will go to my room" Yoongi seemed annoyed, I could see the curiousness in his face

Jin shook his head "I shouldn't come here in the first place" He looked me in the eye "See you tomorrow" 

I nodded and he stepped back, turning his head towards Yoongi "Goodnight" He waved at him and headed to the door.

I lied down on the couch and took a deep breath, trying to forget the nasty dream I had some minutes ago. What would have happened if Yoongi hadn't woken me up?

"What kind of relationship do you have with him?" Yoongi pushed my legs off the couch and took a seat.

I stood up and sat comfortably on the cushions. "I'm his student, he's my teacher"

He didn't answer me but took his phone and paid attention to it

My phone vibrated at this time. I received a text from Jimin.

<Are you free right now?]

[Yeah I'm about to sleep, what's up?>

<I was thinking....]

[Yes..?>

<Wanna watch a movie with me?]

[Oooh sure but, come to my place>

<Okee, I'll be there in five ;) ]

•••

"Nope, I'm not watching that. I hate horror movies" I rested my back on the couch as I crossed my arms

Jimin giggled "That's why I picked it" 

I punched his shoulder