서른 하나 {31}

"Right now..?" I placed my hands back on the bench as I felt his body pressing mine.

"You heard me" He half smirked and tightened his hands around me "The food can wait. I cant"

"We should finish our lunch first cause I gotta do the homework that Jin asked me to" I tried to calm him down but he didnt seem to give up

"I can talk to him" He pecked my shoulder

"And tell him what?"

"That you had other and more important things to do"

"And if he asks you what?" I asked him

"You talk too much" He leaned in and smashed his lips on mine before I answer him

I pulled my head back as I put my hand on his chest "We can't do it in the kitchen"

"Do it? I just wanted a make out session but okay let's go upstairs" He carried me in bridal style and walked towards the stairs

"Yoongi!" I giggled "Put me down! I'm hungry!"

"I'm hungry too" He kicked his bedroom's door and we got in.

"Lets go to eat then" I said as he placed me on the bed.

He climbed on the top of me and I lied my back on the matress "I can feed you something else"

I looked at his eyes as a smile formed on my lips.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down.

He placed his hand on my upper thigh and then started kissing my leg, starting from my ankle and then slowly going up, to my private part.

I closed my eyes when I felt him getting closer to my womanhood.

My heart started beating fast.

"Lace" He looked at my underwear "I think you look better without it" He took the strings of the underwear that is covering my hips and pulled them down.

Then, he spred my legs more and brought his face right in front of my area. I felt his warm breath hitting my sensitive skin. It drove me crazy.

Unfortunately,

the bell cut us off.

Yoongi looked behind him "Shit"

I grabbed the blanket and covered myself "Hurry up"

"Can we just not open?"

"What? No, they know we're home, we forgot to turn off the lights.."

"Tsk you always forget" He got up 

"What? You grabbed me and brought me here in five seconds, how can I think about the lights?"

The bell rang again.

"Shut up and go to open" He ran his fingers through his hair and held the towel around his waist

"I'm still naked, you go"

"I have a boner! They cant see me like this!"

"How can you be horny 24/7 anyways?"

"Ask yourself"

"What-"

Τhe bell rang for the third time.

"Yoongi! " I shouted

"Fine I'm going!" He grabbed a pillow and put it in front of his stomach to hide the erection.

"Dress up and come downstairs" He said and ran outside