스물 일곱 {27}

My stomach clenched.

Why the fuck does he have a boner!?

And what the fuck is he saying!?

Right, he's drunk.

I looked away and walked past him "Have a good night Yoongi"

I didn't even manage to reach the stairs 'cause he grabbed my forearm, pulling me towards him.

He leaned in my ear and whispered, "Did you hear what I told you or not?"

"I did" I tried to pull my arm back but I couldn't. His grip became even tighter as a result of hurting my skin.

"Fuck sarcasm" He let my arm go and did a step back, locking eyes with me "I'm not joking right now"

"Fuck your stupidness and I'm not joking either" I went to leave but he blocked my way again.

I looked at his eyes, making a small step back

He put his hands on my hips "I won't let you go today. I've been waiting for too long"

"Take your hands away from me" I put my hands on his, trying to take them off me "You're fucking drunk, stop"

He remained quiet for a few seconds and then he removed his hands from my hips while smiling.

"Okay, goodnight Y/n" He crossed his arms with a soft smile on his face "Sleep tight"

I stared at him confused.

That was pretty fast

"Yeah, you too" I walked away, approaching the stairs.

I turned my head to face him for one last time and I caught him smirking at me, still on his spot.

I went upstairs and got in my bedroom.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and sighed. Why did he let me go? I mean, yeah I told him to but still, I kind of wanted to see where it would go.

I ran my fingers through my hair. I have so many questions. During our meal he went out with Jimin but then got in with a girl. He got mad when he saw Jungkook flirting with me but he still let this girl touch him and flirt with him.

What is happening anyways?

I removed the makeup from my face, then all the jewellery and my dress. I washed my face and turned on the shower.

I really need to relax before I go to sleep.

I stepped in the shower and closed my eyes, letting the hot water run through my body and relax my muscles and mind.

•••

I got off the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. When I went back to my room I heard the bell ringing.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Our parents are on the plane right now, Jimin is still at the wedding party, probably asleep on the table and Lisa is at her house doing stuff with Jackson.

Who is visiting at this time?

I dressed up and did my night routine, skin care and stuff. When I finished, I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

A notification sound caught my attention.

Jimin

<Ya why didn't you wake me up, the owner of the building kicked me out]