열여섯 {16}

Someone came behind me and covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who" He whispered in my ear, still having his hands on my eyes. His voice was quite deep and familiar.

I put my hands on his and removed them from my face, turning my head to face him.

It was Namjoon. He was looking down at me with a smile on his lips. "Hey"

"Hi!" I smiled widely "What are you doing here!" I tip toed to reach his height and then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He bent over, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I had a lot of work to do these past few days so I didn't have time to call you. I had some free time today so I decided to come and see you"

I pulled back from the hug and smiled at him "That's great"

He looked behind me, a confused look appearing on his face. "What are you doing in front of the door?"

"Oh um" I turned my head to peek at the door and then faced Namjoon again "I don't do anything.."

He laughed "Anyway, have you had lunch yet?"

I shook my head "No" 

"Let's go then" He stepped back and then walked away.

I gripped my bag's strap and ran behind him.

[Yoongi's POV]

"..What? So you're telling me that you're gonna get back together?" Jin's eyes widened.

Yes, he doesn't like her either.

"No, I told her I won't deal with her shit anymore, we will just go out to clarify some things" I rubbed my fingers together, feeling anxious for some reason.

He sighed "I see"

"I need to tell you one more thing"  I took a deep breath, trying to keep my eyes on his "It's about Y/n."

"Well

"Well.. These days I have some odd feelings" I ran my fingers through my hair, looking down at the floor. I can't make eye contact with him anymore. "I think about her a lot lately and.. I can't stand it when I see her being with other men. Even Jimin who is her best friend. I don't know if I'm just overprotective or something else.."

Jin took a seat and opened his water bottle, bring it close to his lips.

I sat on the edge of the desk, resting my hands on my lap. "He came over yesterday and watched a movie with us and at night he got drunk and started making out with Y/n-"

"What!?" He stood up, looking at me with his widened eyes. "They made out!?"

I nodded, being surprised by his reaction "..Yeah"