열둘 {12}

I turned off my phone, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I lied down on my bed and turned on the phone to text him back.

[Where?>

After a while, my text was seen.

<To my place]

I put my phone on the nightstand and rested my hands on my stomach.

I felt my lashes getting heavy and then, my eyes closed.

•••

2 hours later 

I opened my eyes abruptly. 

I checked the time and noticed that it's been two hours since the last time Jin texted me, so I quickly got up and changed my clothes. 

I grabbed my jacket and put it on while walking to my bedroom's door. 

As I opened the door and stepped outside, I ran into Yoongi.

He looked at me, tilting his head "Where are you going?" 

I zipped my jacket and walked past him "I'm going to somewhere" 

"Oh really? That's an amazing place, I'm going there every single day" He said, walking right behind me, trying to catch up with my fast steps "I didn't go today so let's go now, together" He followed me to the main door but I turned around to stop him.

I put my hand on the handle, opening the main door "I'm going to Lisa's"

He put his coat on "I don't believe you"

I scoffed, raising my eyebrows in frustration "Mind your business and leave me alone" I gave him a last glance and turned my body, stepping outside and slamming the door behind me.

[Yoongi's POV]

I got my keys and rushed behind her. I have to know where she's going at this hour.

[Y/n's POV]

I arrived at Jin's house. 

The house has three floors and the ground floor is covered by glass so I can see everything from outside.

I saw him sitting at the living room, holding a bottle of wine.  

I aproached the main door and took a deep breath, raising my hand to knock the door. However, before I do it, I heard some weird noises coming from behind me.

[Yoongi's POV]

I was walking fast but due to the darkness, I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into something.

I almost fell on the floor but thank God, I kept my balance. I looked around but didn't see anyone until I saw something moving on the floor next to my legs. 

It was a fucking turtle. 

I kneeled on the floor to take a better look of it "What the fuck?"

She walked towards my feet and after a while I felt my shoes getting wet. I stood up and looked down at my shoes

Did she just pee on me-

[Y/n's POV]

I knocked on the door and then shoved my hands in my pockets.

I waited a few seconds and then Jin opened the door. Our gazes met and I noticed that his eyes were red, tired and a bit puffy. There was a soft shade of pink on his well-shaped nose, his lips were too red and wet as well as his cheeks.

He stepped back, opening the door widely "Come in"

I stepped inside and took my jacket off while having my eyes on him "..Were you crying?" 

He closed the door and approached me "Please forgive me," His smell was terrible. He smelled alcohol.

I took a step back as he came extremely close to me. He noticed that I was trying to avoid him but he kept walking towards me until I ended up touching my back on the glass.

He placed his hands on the glass, next to my head, and then looked me in the eye. "All the things I said to you back then," He whispered "They were a big lie" 

I couldn't help but look at his plump lips.

"I liked you from the first time I saw you passing next to me" A tear rolled down his cheek, staring into my eyes.

I felt bad for some reason "Jin..,"

We stared at eachother for a while and then he started leaning his head closer to my face.

My eyes closed. I couldn't open them. I wanted but I couldn't. I wanted to push him away but I felt my body being frozen.

And then, I felt his soft lips on mine.

He started moving them slowly and after a while I was moving my lips in sync with his.

He put his hand on my lower waist and pulled me closer to him, placing his other hand lower, on my bottom.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting a soft moan escape my lips, as his tongue entered my mouth.

A few seconds later, he pulled away slowly but our noses were still touching. 

I tried to catch my breath.

"Let me do more," He said, looking down at my wet and swollen lips "Let me pleasure you."

 I wasn't able to react or answer because he slammed his lips to mine again, kissing me rougher this time. He grabbed my thighs and made me jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. He pinned me on the glass and our make out session became even more passionate. 

Both of his hands were on my bottom, his lips were on mine, and as the time was passing by, our bodies were becoming warm, and warm, driving us both crazy.

A loud thud was heard next to me and that made me pull away from Jin and jump on the floor.

Jin turned his head and looked at the person who just broke down the door.

I saw that Jin's face was shocked so I immediately turned my head to see what is happening.

My eyes widened "..Yoongi?"

He looked me in the eye but stayed still "Y/n"

... 

"Y/n!" Someone started shaking my shoulder non stop

My eyes furrowed and suddenly, I flinched and opened my eyes.

I saw Yoongi looking down at me,

And then I realized, that I was in my bedroom.