열하나 {11}

..From the moment I saw him kissing this girl I did not see him around throughout the party. I guess he took her to his room.

The moans became louder and louder until the girl started screaming. 

Our parents aren't home, they went on a date so Yoongi is lucky I'm the only one in the house except from him.

He knows I'm home too but he doesn't even care. How rude.

I lied on the mattress and tried to cover my ears but the sounds were still loud. 

I couldn't stand it anymore so I got up and headed to his bedroom. 

This is so nasty, I'm at the edge of puking. 

When I arrived in front of his door I took a deep breath and knocked "Can you be a bit quieter? I'm trying to sleep" I said in a loud tone and the noises stopped. 

I smiled proudly, turning around to leave, but someone opened the door. I turned my head to look back and saw Yoongi standing there, with messy hair and half opened eyes.

He was only in his boxers as well.

"What do you want?" His voice sounded deep and exhausted. His smell was really bad, he smelled alcohol.

I crossed my arms "I want to sleep"

"If you want to sleep go somewhere else, this is my house and I'll do whatever I want to" He went back inside and closed the door on my face

Before I even reached my bedroom, the moans started again.

Next day

[Yoongi's POV]

I opened my eyes due to the bright light that hit my face.

I felt something heavy on my chest so I looked down and saw the girl who was staring at me last night. She's sleeping on me.

The only thing I remember is me talking to her and her giving me something nice to drink. 

She yawned and carressed my chest as she raised her gaze at me "Goodmorning daddy"

I gently took her hand away from my skin and dragged myself away from her body. I dragged my legs off the mattress and touched my feet on the ground, picking up my shorts and shirt from the ground. "You have to go"

She frowned, covering her chest with the covers as she straightened her posture "You told me we would do it again this morning" 

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked to the bathroom "I was drunk and I didn't know what I was saying. Put your clothes on and get lost" I went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes widened once I saw my chest being covered with hickeys.

"..What was I thinking" I felt disgusting.

I was sticky and my skin smelled bad. 

Then, I remembered some of the things we were doing last night and almost cringed.

I turned on the sink and splashed water on my swollen face. I hope no one was home last night

[Y/n's POV]

All night I was just staring at the ceiling. I didn't sleep at all because of Yoongi and the loud unknown girl.

I felt hungry so I left my bed to go downstairs and make my breakfast.