열여덟 {18}

[Y/n's POV]

"I think you should talk to him" Jimin held my hand

"What?"

"Yes, you should tell him exactly how you feel" He smiled, caressing my skin

I scoffed, looking down at our hands "I don't even know what I feel anymore"

"You said you liked the kiss and you felt things during your make out session so your feelings are obvious and clear" He tapped my head and stood up, stretching his arm and waiting for me to hold his hand and stand up "Get up"

Ι looked up at him "..You're right" I took his hand and stood up

He smiled at me

I hugged him, wrapping my arms tightly around him "Thank you Jimin.."

After a while he pulled back and held my cheeks, almost squeezing them "You're welcome princess, now go and when you finish discussing with him, text me and tell me what happened"

I laughed and nodded

He kissed my forehead and he took me in his arms again to let me know that he'll be here for me no matter what.

•••

I unlocked the door and got in the house.

"..Yoongi?" I called his name but I didn't get any answer nor saw him around.

I headed to the stairs and went upstairs, approaching his bedroom.

I took a deep breath and then opened the door, stepping quietly inside.

He was sitting on his bed, typing on his laptop's keyboard.

I closed the door behind me "Hey"

He raised his eyes and looked at me but then looked down at his laptop again.

He didn't look happy at all and that made me even more nervous..

I guess he regretted what we did earlier.

I cleared my throat, gathering all the courage I have "Can we talk?" I approached his bed and sat down right next to him on the mattress.

He turned his head and looked at my eyes, staying silent for a few seconds "Are you serious right now?" He said, closing his laptop

I furrowed my eyebrows, being confused and surprised by his reaction and tone of voice.

"I'm sick of everything Y/n," He got up and left the laptop on his desk, running his fingers through his messy hair "You think it's funny playing with people's feelings or what?"

I couldn't understand what he was talking about. He looks so pissed and I can't understand the reason why. He doesn't even explain to me what is wrong with him "What?"

"Forget it, just stay away from me. Get out of my room" He went to the door and opened it, staying there with his eyes on me.

I stood up and tried to stay calm. I don't want to start a scene because I'll start crying again "I wanted to talk to you about-"

"Shut up" He walked towards me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the door.

I pulled my arm back "What is wrong with you! Let me speak!"

Our eyes locked again. "I don't want to hear anything, get the fuck out"

I crossed my arms "I'll go only if you explain to me why are you acting like that. You were completely fine an hour ago"