Beginning Part. 2

Y/N P.O.V

When Jungkook pushed me out I did as he wished and ran while crying. I regretted that I didn't go back in. I was busy in my thoughts that I wasn't focusing on the sidewalk that I ran into a lady.

????:"Are you OK dear!? What's your name?"

Y/N: "HELP ME PLEASE! MY DADS ABUSING MY BROTHER!" *cries*

????:"OHH YOU POOR THING! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT TO KIDS!"

She probably is calling the cops. I hope they get there soon before Jungkook gets even more injured.

Jungkooks P.O.V

*coughs a little blood out*

Jungkook:"HOW COULD YOU THINK OF HURTING YOUR OWN FAMILY! HOW CAN YOU EVEN BE CALLED A FATHER!"

Dad:"HOW CAN YOU BE CALLED A SON! YOU STICK UP FOR HER NOW BUT IN THE END YOU WILL SEE SHE IS NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE OF JUNK!"

I lay some kicks on his stomach. He starts to yell harder and threatens to kill me. He went to the kitchen to grab a knife until...

Y/N P.O.V

Olivia (the lady) and I ran to the house. I heard muffled screams as we got closer. I opened the door then I saw dad with a..... KNIFE?!!?!!

Olivia's P.O.V

When Y/N opened the door I saw a man holding a knife to a kid!

Olivia:"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM YOU MONSTER!"

Dad:"AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!"

???:"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

Right that moment I saw the cops barge in. They cuffed my so called dad. I stood up a little dizzy and ran to Y/N.

Jungkook:"Y/N! THANK GOD YOUR SAFE! I told you to leave.

Y/N:"Like I would ever listen." *cries*

Jungkook:"Why are you crying you child."

Y/n:"I thought dad killed you. Then once I come in dad is holding a knife to you!"

Jungkook:"Y/N! I could ta-"

Right then when I was about to say I could take care of myself I blacked out...