Arguments and Change

Jin's P.O.V (1 week later)

It's been a week since Jungkook had been kidnapped. Today we are going to check the police station if they found anything.

On our way there we saw poster that says:

Missing: Kim Jungkook

Call 911 if you see that man and this man below

We noticed that Y/n's eyes go watery. She kept asking me if we will ever find Jungkook. To be honest even J-hope has lost hope in finding him.

Yoongi:"We will find him Y/n... don't worry."

Y/n:"What if I never see him again...?"

Jin:"Y/n like Yoongi said don't worry." Even though i'm worried as heck.

Yoongi:"Besides nothing will happen to our strong little maknae brother. Right guys, isn't he stronger than us anyways. Namjoon back me up here!"

Namjoon:"True he is. Y/n like Yoongi said Jungkook is strong he is the strongest out of all 4 of us."

~~~

We finally got to the police station. We went up to the officer and asked if they have any clue on where Jungkook is.

Jin:"Have you found a clue to where Jungkook is!?"

Officer:"I'm sorry sir. We haven't, it has been a week and we will wait a week more before closing the case or giving it to the FBI."

Y/n:"WHAT! You can't close the case!"

Officer:"I'm sorry, but we are to believe that you said that his kidnapper held a grudge on him?"

Yoongi:"Yes. What does that have to do with anything.? You can't close this freaking case!" He said coldly.

Hobi:"He is our brother! You can't close the case in a week! What if he is still alive and we do nothing about it!"

Namjoon:"You just can't! Give us at least a whole month! Hyun-lee wants him to suffer so won't that mean he will still be alive but injured!"

Jimin:"Please just give us a month! We are begging you we want to see our brother!"

Taehyung:"Just give us a month! We will give you anything you need!"

Officer:"We will do everything we can." He called someone. "The boss said we can give you a month that it. You need to give us every single detail."

Jungkook's P.O.V

I has been a week since I have been stuck here. Hyun-lee made each day worse for me. He is so dumb. I guess it is true, people of anything for who they love. He kept telling me that it's my own fault that i'm here. Hyun-lee kept blaming me for ruining his love life. He also said that each Sunday is going to be the worst day of the week...

Jungkook:"S-stop pl-please...."

Hyun-lee:"WHY SHOULD I!?! You had to ruin my chance with Y/n! But now I realize that I want my revenge on Y/n as well."

Jungkook:"Leave her out of this! She has nothing to do with this situation! Let all your anger out on me, not Y/n."

Hyun-lee:"Before more torture happens I have to as if you have other family members. If you tell me the truth I will leave them out of this."

Jungkook:"As long as you are telling the truth, which I believe you aren't, I won't say anything because your just a freaking liar."

He started to hit me with each hit stronger. He probably already knows about my hyungs but how can he not know about Y/n? 

Jungkook:"So you know about my hyungs."

Hyun-lee:"Of course. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they see or if they see you. I  also want revenge on your brothers, one of them hit my face while the other wanted to hit me. What's there names again, oh yes the ones I want revenge on, Kim Namjoon and/or Kim Yoongi...      or I could just torture them all, including Y/n for having to shatter my heart."

Hyun-lee's P.O.V

I was taking a little stroll at the park with a mask on. While I was walking I saw a poster that showed Jungkook and I. Then I saw this group of 5 men walking with a girl... Y/n?! As they were walking by I heard a familiar voice from before.. 'Is that the man from Jungkook's house. It has to be him I can tell. I kept eavesdropping on there conversation then something caught my attention. He said BROTHER!? 'So Jungkook and brothers.That guy, Namjoon he punched me. Then that guy, what's his name, Yooki, Yumin, or Yoongi wanted to punch me he could go for a punishment as well. Maybe I should punish the others too, I mean they look like the could steal Y/n from me when I act like I was being forced to do it.'

Y/n's P.O.V (At their house)

'What if we never see Jungkook again. What if Hyun-lee has already killed him. What if he will go for the others next including me.' I thought, 'What would happen if I never came to school that day? Is this all my fault, I know he likes me, maybe he is jealous about Jungkook and I, I mean he doesn't know we are related.' As I was thinking I fell asleep on my comfy bed drowned in my thoughts.

Time skip:Morning 6am

Taehyung:"Y/n... Y/N!"

Y/n:"Huh? What? Oh it's just you." I said expecting a smiling Jungkook above me.

Taehyung:"What do you mean it's just me!? Are you not happy to see your older brother??"

Y/n:"I-I am it's just that I was expecting... Jungkook..."

Taehyung:"I know, we all miss him. Ok, now get up! Oh and before I forget Mom and Dad left at 4 am in the morning to go to a business trip in America. Let's go nowww Jin hyung made strawberry pancakes!!"

Y/n:"OOOO YUMM! Let me brush my teeth!"

After brushing my teeth I went to the kitchen downstairs. When I came down everything seemed gloomy. Jin breaking down, Hobi was crying and frowning (which is unusual cuz he Hobi), Tae curled up in a ball on the couch crying his eyes out, and the rest just sitting down with a "My life is the worst thing ever" and "I feel like crying" expressions.

Y/n:"What's the problem!?"

Jin:"M-Mom and D-Dad. Th-they got in a c-car a-a-accident..."

I fell to my knees crying my eyeballs out. 'Jungkook first... now my parents?!' I thought 'Who else next!? My brothers!? Me!?

Next time chingu's!! Saranghae <333333