New Start

Previously      Jungkook P.O.V 

Jungkook:"Y/N! I could ta-"

Right then when I was about to say I could take care of myself I blacked out.

........

Y/N P.O.V

Y/n:"JUNGKOOK!"

Cops:"CALL THE AMBULANCE!"

............

This should have been me. I should have payed the price not Jungkook. It's all my fault... this... everything is my fault. If only I could have been a better twin... a better daughter. I felt someone shaking me lightly, I realized I was drowned in my own thoughts again.

Olivia:"Y/n you can see Jungkook now."

Y/n:" I CAN!?"

Olivia:"yes"

Time skip: after Jungkook was released from the hospital

Y/n:"Jungkook..*cries* where will we live?"

Jungkook:"I don't know.... we will probably go to the orphanage until someone adopts us..."

Olivia's P.O.V

Poor kids. I wish so badly for them to have a family. Maybe they can.... 

I called my husband and asked him if he still wanted more kids.

Olivia:"Derek? Would you still want more kids.?

Derek:"Depends.. six of them are enough."

Olivia:"What if I said the kids were abused?"

Derek:"Kids? And THEY WERE WHAT!"

Olivia:"Yes kids and two of them. Their father  was abusing them."

Derek:"Are they good kids. I would be happy to as long as they follow our rules."

Olivia:"YES THEY ARE GREAT!"

Derek:"OK then if you say so.."

Y/N P.O.V

I was wondering what Olivia was talking about. When I was about to walk up to her she said something I couldn't believe.

Olivia:"Y/n! I have good news! I WILL BE YOUR NEW MOM"!

I started to cry. I didn't believe it. She was a nice person and probably will be a good mom.

Y/n:"REALLY!? *cries* I NEED TO TELL JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook:"Tell me what? And WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"

Y/n:"SHE WILL ADOPT US!"

Jungkook:"REALLY! THANK YOU!"

Time Skip: After the paperwork

I felt someone shaking me. I was really tired and didn't want to wake up from my dream. 

Jungkook:"Y/N WAKE UP!"

Y/N:"No. Wake me up in 3 hours."

Jungkook:"WELL IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'LL JUST TELL OLIVIA THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ADOPTED!"

Y/n:"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO! YOU ARE SUCH A BULLY! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!"

We went to the living room and saw Olivia with a guy... probably her husband Derek.

When everything was setteled we went to the car. I thought "Maybe they won't be bad. This van seems to big for the 4 of us though."

Olivia:"Oh yea ummm.... I forgot to mention that you have umm... six more brothers."

Y/n:"haha funny." I said sarcastically. The Isaw the look on her face.

Y/n:"YOUR NOT KIDDING!??!?!! It's hard enough to live as twins."

Derek:"You didn't tell them!?!"

Jungkook:"AWSOME! FINALLY ANOTHER GUY IN THE FAMILY! *whispers to himself* "At least one who doesn't cheat on their wife and abuse his family."(Refers to their father)

OOFFF... This one was a long one. Probably for me...

<3 FIGHTING!