A New Crisis Pt.2

Hyun-lee's P.O.V (Bts and Blackpink didn't debut yet)

It has been 3 months since I saw Y/n. I still think about her every day. I learned the guy's name after a week. His name is Kim Jungkook, well it used to be Jeon Jungkook but he got adopted. 

I went in front of the door. I rang the doorbell and saw a women.

Olivia:"Exuse me who are you?"

Hyun-lee:"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Hyun-lee. I'm looking for Kim Jungkook. We are very good friends!"

Olivia:"Oh ok! Let me call him. JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"

Yoongi:"MOM KEEP IT DOWN IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Who was that? That voice is familiar. But who is it, maybe it's just Jungkook. I thought.

Jungkook:"OK MOM COMING!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I changed into a white shirt and black ripped jeans. I then went downstairs to see who my visitor is.

Olivia:"I'll leave you two alone so you can talk."

Hyun-lee:"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jungkook:" 

Jungkook:"Who are you exactly and how do you know my name!?!"

Hyun-lee:"Oh you forgot me already. I am Hyun-lee."

Jungkook:"What are you doing here?" I said coldly.

Hyun-lee:"Oh nothing... just to take my revenge!"

Jungkook:"AHHHHH! HYUNG'S!"

He took a bat out and hit me with it but first he had to hit me in the guts with the bat to make me suffer (he was carrying it then put it to the side so people in the house won't see).

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up from a bang downstairs. I decided to ignore it thinking that one of the maknaes are trying to cook or they are playing video games. Then I heard a loud scream like one that sounded terrified. The thing that caught me the most is when he said hyung's. No one calls me hyung except for JUNGKOOK! Or someone just wanted the older brothers there. I went with the second one, for now.

Jimin:"AHHHHHHH!"

I started to scream seeing blood on the ground.

Mom:"WHAT ARE YOU SCREAMING ABO- AHHHHHH!"

Bts(except for Jimin):"Could you guys be quiet!"

Jimin:"HYUNG'S and TAE!"

Bts(exept for Jimin):"WHAT?"

Derek:"What's with all the screaming!?"

Olivia:"B-blood on the f-floor!"

Derek:"What blo- oh. BOYS GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE NOW!"

Hobi:"Ok dad! We're coming!"

Hobi:"What's th- AHH GROSS BLOOD!"

Namjoon:"BLOOD! Did someone have a nosebleed!?!?"

Jimin:"WHERE'S YOONGI HYUNG!?"

Yoongi:"Right here. DON'T SCREAM!"

Y/n's P.O.V

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack. Halfway down the stairs I heard someone scream blood. After I got downstairs I saw my parents and my brothers ,well except Jungkook, in a circle looking at something.

Y/n:"Hobi oppa!"

Hobi:"AHH! Oh Y/n you scared me!"

Y/n:"What are you guys looking at?"