Decisions

Y/n's P.O.V (next day) 7am

I woke up from my phone viberating. I looked at the message and it said it was from an unknown number.

Unknown:Hello.

Unknown:If you will just keep reading my messages I'll just kill Jungkook now.

'What!? He has Jungkook! He must be Hyun-lee then. I need to tell my brothers!'

I went downstairs to look for my brothers. Turns out Jin was the only one up. He was making chocolate pancakes with fruit on top.

Y/n:"Jin oppa.." He wasn't answering me,

Y/n:"JIN!"

Jin:"Wah wha what? YAH! You are supposed to call me oppa!"

Y/n:"You weren't listening so... anyways this is urgent! Where are the others?"

Jin:"In their rooms... why?"

Y/n:"I'll tell you later."

I went back upstairs feeling like I ran a mile. I was to tired to go in each of my brothers room so I just yelled.

Y/n:"OPPA'S!" No answer, so I decided to tell them I'm being kidnapped.

Y/n:"HELP HYUN-LEE HAS GOT MEEE!"

Bts(except for Jin):"WHAT WHERE IS HE!?"

Y/n:"Downstairs. Now." Yoongi oppa started to go back to his room. "ALL of you."

We all went down the stairs to Jin oppa. We went to the couch. They were waiting for me to tell them why I woke them up.

Y/n:"So- I actually- umm just look at my phone."

I showed them the message from Hyun-lee. They told me to message him back and continue the conversation. Turns out Jin was calling the police.

Y/n:Hyun-lee?

Hyun-lee:Hi Y/n. You have the guts to message me back.

Y/n:What. Do. You. Want!?.

Hyun-lee:To make a trade. Jungkook for you.

Hyun-lee:I'll give you 2 days. 2 more days of me seeing Jungkook suffer. In 2 days go to the park at noon.

***********

Hobi:"WHAT! UGHHH THATS NOT FAIR!"

Taehyung:"WAEEEEE! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO MAKE THING SO HARD! I swear to god if I see him in real life I will kill him for doing this."

Jimin:"I will gouge his eyes out!!!"

Y/n:"Since you guys will fight I'll make the decision MYSELF."

Yoongi:"No no NOPE! You will obviously pick to sacrifice yourself so I vote that Jin hyung and Namjoon choose. BEFORE YOU ASK WHY, it is because Jin is the oldest and he is more responsible while Namjoon is our leader anyways so.. there. NOT SO HARD PABO'S!"

Jin:"Let's go with that! So ALL OF YOU GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" No one listened because we are very VERY immature.

Jin:"Go to your rooms or else the GOD OF DESTRUCTION will destroy ALL of your things!"

Right then my brothers and I excluding Jin and Namjoon went to our rooms. I hid my important things from Namjoon oppa just in case he will actually break my things.

Jin's P.O.V

Namjoon:"Hyung we aren't really gonna pick between them right?"

Jin:"I don't know. If we find a plan to trick Hyun-lee we won't need to pick, but if the plan backfires he might kill all of us or Jungkook and Y/n."

Namjoon:"This would be easier if all of us were here. Anyways why are they so scared of me I only broke like 8 pairs of sunglasses."

Jin:"Exactly why. GUYS COME DOWN HERE! EXCEPT Y/N!"

Namjoon's P.O.V

I think we should go for not trading Y/n. Even though I love Jungkook he made me jealous at first but I hid it well. I thought while the other did of my mind says, We shouldn't make the trade. Jungkook is important to us. He is also important to BTS and Y/n would want it.

Yoongi:"Namjoon?"

Namjoon:"huh.. what?"

Yoongi:"Start talking about what you are thinking since you spaced out the whole meeting."

I told them everything that I thought. I even told them I was jealous because of Jungkook at first. Then the rest made a confession that they were jealous before as well. Then we decided what to do if we should trade or not.

After all of that we were about to leave to go to the police station but we saw Y/n standing in front of us with tears in her eyes...