The start of Bts and Blackpink

3 months later (Y/n's P.O.V)

We were walking home from school then my friend Amy called me.

Amy:"Y/N Y/N! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE AUDITIONS FOR BIG HIT!?!"

Y/n:"Calm down. Geez and no I haven't. Why?"

Amy:"BECAUSE SINCE YOU DANCE AND SING VERY WELL YOUR GONNA AUDITION!"

Y/n:"No no no! Never in my life!"

Amy:"Just think about it PLEAASEEE! Anyways I have to go BYE!"

Y/n:"Fine I'll think about it. Bye!"

End of call

Jungkook:"Hey Y/n! So umm we decided that... WE ARE GOING TO AUDITION FOR BIG HIT!"

Y/n:"REALLY!? YOU TOO! Why does EVERYONE I know want to our will audition!!"

Jin:"Because we want to be famous! Plus who wouldn't want to see the worldwide handsome face!"

Y/n:"Me! I see it everyday and I get tired of it!"

Jin:"DON'T SAY THAT TO YOU'R OPPA!"

Hobi:"Anyways since I do dance better than all of you I will be the choreography leader!"

Jin:"BUT I'M THAT DANCING MACHINE!"

Hobi:"That doesn't make you good at dancing though!" Right when we said that he started to run trying to get away from Jin oppa.

Jin:"YAH! GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!"

We all bursted out laughing once Jin oppa caught Hobi oppa. They kept trying to encourage me to try to audition. I kept refusing until Tae oppa said one thing that made me say yes. After all I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible before anything bad happens to them.

Tae:"If you audition and we all pass we will basically work in the same building so doesn't that mean she get to visit you during practice hours?"

Y/n:"REALLY!?! Are you just saying that to make me audition?"

Tae:"Nope!"

Y/n:"Then I'll audition!"

After all the talking about the audition we got home.

Jin:"I'm going to make.... KIMCHI FOR DINNER!"

Maknae line (your in maknae line):"YAYYY! KIMCHI KIMCHI KIMCHI!"

Next morning (Saturday) 5am

Jin:"Y/N WAKE UP TODAY!"

Y/n:"NOOOOOOOO! IM TIRED!"

Jin:"C'MON DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE AUDITIONS OR NOT!"

Y/n:"Not!"

Jin started to pout. His eyes got tearful, and he began to cry.

Y/n:"FINE FINE! Just don't cry please!!"

Jin:"HAHA GOT YA!"

Y/n:"UGH KIM SEOKJIN! JUST ugghhhh go so I can change!"

I went downstairs and saw all my brothers up and ready. Well you know still a half-a-sleep Jungkook, sleeping Yoongi oppa, almost asleep Namjoon oppa, and a nowhere to be seen Tae oppa because he is probably sleeping.

We got into the car that mom was driving. Once we got there we saw a HUGE building that says BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT. We walked in to the waiting room to get our numbers (Idk anything about auditions). After a long time of waiting it was finally us. (The order) Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Taehyung oppa then Jungkook, after him me.

The auditions were finally over. We went back home while my brothers were exited to see if they got in, I didn't honestly care. I would tell them they would change if they get famous. Then they would argue back at me that they would stay the same. This pretty much happened until we got called to see if we were accepted or not.

This is it for now! Saranghae! If I spell stuff wrong I am so very sorry.

BAIIIIIII<33333333 :3