A New Crisis

3 Years later (Jin:17 Yoong:16 Hobi:15 Namjoon:15 Jimin:14 Taehyung:14 Jungkook and Y/n:13)

Y/n's  P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Today was the first day of my second year in middle school. I wasn't really exited to be honest. No one knows I have brothers, whenever I hangout with them they just think I'm good friends with them. Since Jungkook and I are twins they think we are related but we just refuse. School has been hard for me since I went to school with my brothers. Now it's just more difficult because of the queens of middle school.

I went downstairs to see my brothers eating breakfast. I was suprised, I usually had to wake them up or pour water on them. 

Time skip:After breakfast

Y/n:"Can we go now oppa's and Jungkook?"

Jin:"Sure, but why in a rush?"

Y/n:"Nothing... I uhhh just want to go to school early for the first day..." And hope I won't run into the queens of the school I thought.

Yoongi:"UGH DO WE HAVE TO!? We still got a full hour!" Yoongi oppa whined.

Hobi:"No point of arguing hyung. Jin won't change his mind because it was Y/n's wish."

Yoongi:"Fine! If you want to get there already then hurry up!"

We decided to walk instead of taking the car. Mom would usually drive us but she was at work anyways. We were gonna take the bus but since I wanted to go to school early we just walked.

Time skip: Math Class

It was time for our math class. To be honest it wasn't my favorite subject, I would always have to ask my friends or Jungkook for help. When the teacher walked in I saw guy standing behind her. Probably a new student I thought.

Mrs.Park:"CLASS! Today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

???:"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Hyun-lee."

Mrs.Park:"Hyun-lee please take a seat next to Kim Y/n. Y/n raise your hand."

I did as I was told and rose my hand. I met eye contact with him, he suddenly smirked. He walked up to his seat but another guy took it. I saw Jungkook glaring at him as though he did something bad.

Jungkook:"This seat is taken. You can sit alll the way over there across from Y/n."

Hyun-lee:"But Mrs.Park said for me to sit next to her! So I will sit here like I was told to!"

Mrs.Park:"What's with the arguing!?!"

Hyun-lee:"HE TOOK MY SEAT! HE WONT LISTEN TO ME!"

Jungkook:"Not my fault! I don't want him flirting with Y/n! I saw the way he smirked at her!"

After a long long long long time of them arguing, Mrs. Park let Jungkook sit there after all she did know we are related.

Time skip:LUNCH!!

Y/n:"Jungkook what's your problem!" I whisper yelled.

Jungkook:"He was eyeing you and smirking at you! I'm just being a good brother! What would happen to me if the rest figure this out huh!? They will kill me if I at least don't try! Still though just being a good a brother."

While we were walking through the hallway we got some glares by students in our class. I also heard some whispers like "What If they are dating?" and "Why are they always together?" We just started to run to the cafeteria trying to avoid the looks. We sat at the table where our brothers were.

Taehyung:"Why is everyone whispering and staring at you guys?"

Y/n:"They think we are dating.Ewwwww! Gross right!"

Namjoon:"What happened for them to think that exactly?"

Jungkook:"Ummm.... soo there's this new kid he started to smrik and eye Y/n. He had to sit next to her so I took the seat. We then started arguing and I think the thing that caught everyone's attention was when I said that I didn't want him flirting with Y/n."

Hobi:"Okkayyyy. Umm Wow." Hobi oppa just looked randomly around not knowing what to think and saw a guy about to walk to their table. "Jungkook and Y/n is that your new friend?"

We all looked back and saw Hyun-lee. I didn't want him to go here but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. It was true though, I saw him smirk at me. I honestly hated being liked by guys. I got so used to my brothers making me avoid boys. Whenever I said that I met a new guy friend they would always scare them off.

Hyun-lee's P.O.V

I was walking towards the cafeteria when 4 cute girls walked up to me.

???:"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Maddie, you must be the new kid." Maddie winked at me.

???:"I'm Jewel. By the way there's this girl you shouldn't hang out with. She is so disgusting, her name is Y/n."

Y/n! I thought. How can that beautiful girl be disgusting?! 

Hyun-lee:"How exa-"

???:"And I am Crystal!"

???:"I'm Sarah!"

Hyun-lee:"Ummmm... Nice to meet you? I'm Hyun-lee I guess?."

The girls started arguing about something. I decided to leave because I wanted to see Y/n. Even though they said she was disgusting she was unusually pretty for a disgusting girl. I got to the cafeteria and started walking up to Y/n. I smiled at her when I saw her beautiful face. I didn't even see the 7 guys with her until I smirked at her.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I saw the guy and I wanted to beat him up the moment I saw him. He smiled at my sister probably to focused on her that he didn't see us. He suddenly smirked and then I lost my temper. Before I could punch him Namjoon stood up and punched him.

Yoongi:"YAH! I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM YA JERK!"

Namjoon:"Not my fault! He triggered me so it's HIS fault! Whatever his name is."

Hyun-lee:"OW WHAT THE HECK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He said still lying on the ground.

Namjoon:"THAT WAS FOR SMIRKING AT Y/N!"

Hyun-lee's P.O.V

When I got out of the nurse because of that guy I saw Y/n with ANOTHER GUY!? I decided to follow them, they went to the rooftop.

Jungkook:"Hey Y/n, you ok? We are sorry for all of that, with Namjoon punching Hyun-lee."

Y/n:"It's fine. You guys were just being protective. It's not your fault." She started crying I was about to walk up to her but then... the guy hugged her.

Jungkook:"Shhhhh. Don't cry. What's the problem?"

Y/n:"I don't like you guys getting into fights. What if he fought back."

Jungkook:"It's ok. Nothing bad will happen. Now let's got back to class."

I hid before they saw me. I will have you Kim Y/n. I will win you over one day. That guy will pay for stealing you from me.