The start of Bts and Blackpink Pt.2

Y/n's P.O.V

Big Hit entertainment finally called us. My brothers are really exited to see which band they will be in. (They call 1 person cuz they know they related)

Big hit:"Good news! Y/n we figured out what k-pop band you will be in."

Y/n:"Who!?"

Big hit:"You will be in a band consisting 3 other members. You will be in Blackpink! Now for the other 7 boys. We decided that you will be in the same band. You guys pick the name for this band. Oh and go to Big hit at 5am, the staff will lead you to your practice room."

After the call ended we all got exited. I was even exited that I was in a k-pop band. I was really bummed at the same time. I wanted to be with my brothers but I got 3 other members that I think will be nice.

I went to my room thinking of what I could do. I started to listen to music and dance to it. I couldn't keep my excitement to myself.

Time skip:At big hit (Taehyung's P.O.V)

Taehyung:"OMG OMG! BEST DAY EVER!"

Jin:"Calm down! Geez!"

I have been thinking about what the band name should be. I was thinking some songs that have meaning to them, not just them sounding good. I have heard Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi hyung rap before. They were REALLY REALLY good. 

Taehyung:"Namjoon and Yoongi hyung you guys can rap well. What if you rap?"

Jin:"Some people can't rap Taehyung."

Hobi:"What if the people that can't rap can dance?"

Namjoon:"Not all of us are good in dancing. What if we make a hip hop group?!"

Jin:"No other choice. I mean I can't rap so can I just like dance some stuff in the background or something?"

Jungkook:"UGH! Why do I have to be the twin with bad luck! Y/n is already confirmed to be with a K-pop group!"

Yoongi:"So it's confirmed? Hip Hop group?"

Hobi:"Yea.. I guess so.?"

I didn't know how to rap. I honestly felt like singing more but like Jin hyung said, we can just dance.

A few minutes later we got another call from Big Hit.

Yoongi:"We have decided to make our group a hip-hop group."

Big hit:"Oh... about that we decided that you are going to be a K-pop band. You could still come up with your own band name,"

Taehyung:"Oh ok! Thank you!"

The call ended and we were all silent after that. The others were probably thinking for a group name. I want something that has meaning. Something that could help our up coming fans but yet still be catchy.

Taehyung:"Can we do something meaningful?"

Jungkook:"That sounds nice. Our soon to be fans that will obliviously be girls would love that. Not saying that boys wouldn't like us."

Namjoon:"Maybe something that could start with or have bangtan? I mean if you want something to have meaning our group name should have bangtan in it."

Jimin, Jin, and Yoongi:"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!"

Jungkook:"That works. We can shorten it to BTS!"

Taehyung:"Ok we got our name!"

Hobi:"So since our names have meanings our songs should to! Maybe something about us working hard while we are still at school?"

Taehyung:"THAT SOUNDS GREAT!"

We called Big Hit to tell them about our plan.

Taehyung:"We know what our name is!"

Bts:"IT'S BTS or BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!

Big Hit:"That works. Now remember sleep EARLY! You have practice tomorrow!"

Bts:"We got it! Bye!"

Ended call